Adrian Mutu (7 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Its a pitty playing Mutu on left wing, he plays much better upfront as support striker. I really think Mutu-Zlatan is our tandem.
Yeah, everyone seems to consider him as a winger. Mutu's qualities really shine when he's up front, the only reason why he would be good as a winger is because he has pace. It could work, but it would be wasting much of his talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
the fact that Mutu can play has a midfielder and has a forward is why I really think that the worst move for Juve is leting him go (if it happends)...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Yeah, everyone seems to consider him as a winger. Mutu's qualities really shine when he's up front, the only reason why he would be good as a winger is because he has pace. It could work, but it would be wasting much of his talent.

Its sorta like playing Zambro in defense. Ive always felt he'd be put to optimum use up on the flank instead of playing in defense.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
That was a big mistery against Inter,
**first by bringing in Del Piero in the second half while I was expecting Mutu,
**then Capello brought in Zalayeta instead of Mutu.

Mutu got only a few minutes when everyone was already at Inters penalty box and aroung which really didn't give him much room to do anything.

What was Capello thinking?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If anyone is to make room for Cassano it has to be Del Piero. Mutu is simply too good to not even give him a chance.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This would be a major tragedy if Moggi gives Mutu away in exchange for Cassano. We know what Adrian is capable of...form that surpasses anything we have seen from Cassano, as witnessed during Mutu's last season with Parma. We simply do not know what Mutu will show up once he regains match form and fitness, and after scoring two decent goals for Romania last week he certainly looks to be coming back to life on the pitch. I would certainly take a 2002 Mutu over any Cassano we have seen thus far, so how about we keep the man for at least a season to see what he's capable of at Juve...shall we Capello?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Capello has his limitations as a coach, which means hes got this dire need to only work within a comfort zone, with certain players that he has in mind. That's the only logical way to explain a Mutu sale, if it happens unfortunately.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I would not mind so much if we were to sell Mutu to finance the purchase a player we would need more such as a central defender or a natural left winger.To be honest we are overstaffed in the forward department at the moment and seeing that Capello's first choice would be Trezeguet-Zlatan and that Del Piero wouldn't fetch much, Mutu'd be the most logical sale.

Selling him in order to get Cassano however would be plain stupidity.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Mutu is the real prospect here, i would really lose some respect I have for Capello if he sells him.

Sacrificing Mutu for a player in another position is also not a wise thing to do. Mutu is a good forward, start playing him at that position and see what he does.

I'm waiting to see Mutu-Zlatan duo upfront coz I a have a feeling they will be great.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
This would be a major tragedy if Moggi gives Mutu away in exchange for Cassano. We know what Adrian is capable of...form that surpasses anything we have seen from Cassano, as witnessed during Mutu's last season with Parma. We simply do not know what Mutu will show up once he regains match form and fitness, and after scoring two decent goals for Romania last week he certainly looks to be coming back to life on the pitch. I would certainly take a 2002 Mutu over any Cassano we have seen thus far, so how about we keep the man for at least a season to see what he's capable of at Juve...shall we Capello?
agreed

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

he will not be sold , capello have faith in him more than dp
If that is so, why doesn´t he play him more?

But i agree with all of you in the opinions about Mutu.
He has the potential to be the offensive link we miss in the midfield today...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Piero will fetch the price we need for Cassano, given Milan are looking for a stellar replacement for Inzaghi. A Mutu sale would simply be unjustified on all counts.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Del Piero will fetch the price we need for Cassano, given Milan are looking for a stellar replacement for Inzaghi. A Mutu sale would simply be unjustified on all counts.
True...
It will bring in the euros we need for Cassano.., but do we need Cassano?

NO...
:groan:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

True...
It will bring in the euros we need for Cassano.., but do we need Cassano?

NO...
:groan:
WE don't really need Cassano, but we DO need to put an end to a certain debate that has been going on for years ;)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Do you remeber the photo from last year when he scored han took his shirt of?
He is fat! :D

How can you play fotball at that level and dont understand that you need to eat right and exercise???

He´s not just a troublemaker, he´s totaly stupid to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)