Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #702
    I really want Serie A to start soon so I can watch my beloved JUVE :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think its sorta bittersweet. Mutu out on the left, is better than Mutu left out of the squad. With the increasingly imminent arrival of Cassano to Juve, I think I'm glad we'll be able to work a system that will fit both players in. And when injuries hit, like they have currently, both these players will bring in the versatility we've lacked in the past.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    I posted this under an other thread. Sry but this is the right one.

All this speculation witch eleven players will play in the starting formation.
    Look back at last year. Everybody talked about Oliviera and zalayeta, they did not play once (!!!!) together in the starting lineup.

Capello will play with different players depending on form, injuries and oponents.

No way he will bench DP.
    Why?
    He is the hart of Juve (i´m not a big DP-fan, it´s just facts).
    And the last thing he needs (Capello) is to have the fans against him.
    He is also a very good scorer, penaltys and freekicks.

He will not bench Ibra.
    Why?
    It would start a turbulense within the team and he is to good to be bench.

He will not bench Trez.
    Why?
    He has the best scoringavarege in Juve.

He will not bench Mutu.
    Why?
    At times, yes, Mutu will be benched. But not for the hole season.
    Look at what he did for Parma and in the foreseason.
    Mutu can also play in midfield or between attackers and midfield.
    IMO he is best with ball and speed. (Leftwing?)

And who else can he put outside the team?
    Nedved? Emerson? Viera? Camoranesi? Zambrotta?

We will have a strong rotating team with maybye as many as 3 different "first" teams.

What do you think?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    Capello will bench Del Piero!

Why?

Because he sucks 40% of the time hes on the pitch.

Fans? plz, Cappelo doesnt give a rats ass about fans getting upset.
    Didnt he already prove this to u last season when he subed and benched Piero game after game? Isnt it already obvious that Del piero will be the most subed player of Ibra,Trez and Mutu?.

It is for me, he will get the least amount of playing time and frankly the way hes been playing i dont know if he even deserves that.

Even though he scored a nice goal against Roma i havent seen anything from him which indicates a rising in form. He is still very very slow and looks very tired on the pitch.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
    I posted this under an other thread. Sry but this is the right one.

All this speculation witch eleven players will play in the starting formation.
    Look back at last year. Everybody talked about Oliviera and zalayeta, they did not play once (!!!!) together in the starting lineup.

Capello will play with different players depending on form, injuries and oponents.

No way he will bench DP.
    Why?
    He is the hart of Juve (i´m not a big DP-fan, it´s just facts).
    And the last thing he needs (Capello) is to have the fans against him.
    He is also a very good scorer, penaltys and freekicks.

He will not bench Ibra.
    Why?
    It would start a turbulense within the team and he is to good to be bench.

He will not bench Trez.
    Why?
    He has the best scoringavarege in Juve.

He will not bench Mutu.
    Why?
    At times, yes, Mutu will be benched. But not for the hole season.
    Look at what he did for Parma and in the foreseason.
    Mutu can also play in midfield or between attackers and midfield.
    IMO he is best with ball and speed. (Leftwing?)

And who else can he put outside the team?
    Nedved? Emerson? Viera? Camoranesi? Zambrotta?

We will have a strong rotating team with maybye as many as 3 different "first" teams.

What do you think?
    i think you talk too much crap.

del piero will be benched, unless he improves. Why? because he was benched when we had 2 strikers Ibahimovic and Zalayeta, not now that we have 5 (including miccoli)

Zlatan will not be benched because he is showing signs of improvment and he is an investment that needs to be taken care of.

Trezeguet might get some playing time in between injuries and mutu should be right up there with ibrahimovic most of the times

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i think you talk too much crap.

del piero will be benched, unless he improves. Why? because he was benched when we had 2 strikers Ibahimovic and Zalayeta, not now that we have 5 (including miccoli)

Zlatan will not be benched because he is showing signs of improvment and he is an investment that needs to be taken care of.

Trezeguet might get some playing time in between injuries and mutu should be right up there with ibrahimovic most of the times

You may think whatever you want!
    IMO we wouldn’t have a forum if everybody thought the same. Agree?

DP was benched sometimes for Zalayeta, but Zalayeta was benched even more times in favor for DP. (You can check the statistics if you want…)

Of course Ibra is an investment. That is not in conflict with the fact that he is to good to be benched.

I also hope that Mutu will get a lot of playtime but my feeling is that he will play whit all four attackers on a regular basis. That is Trez, Zlatan, DP and Mutu.

porky

Aug 19, 2005
    Mutu scored the no.1000 goal for Romania national team (he also scored the 999) The no. 1000 was really a great one.(and scored with the left foot-about an early discussion :D)
    About him as a player i would say that he's the best left midfield/attacker that Romania have at this moment.He really is a brilliant player when he is in his form.Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for Juve) Nedved still play at his best.Adrian could be in the first team only if Trez and DP remains in this not very fitting form.Ibrahimovici is the only player unlikely to be left out of the first team.
    I'm really hoping that Juve will win this year CL and Scudetto.And for me as romanian:Mutu will score against Nedved NT :) and maybe will get a chance for qualifying for Germany.
    I believe that Mutu will score at least 15 for Juve this season (if he will be let to take the free-kicks on the left side)

Oct 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

You may think whatever you want!
    IMO we wouldn’t have a forum if everybody thought the same. Agree?

DP was benched sometimes for Zalayeta, but Zalayeta was benched even more times in favor for DP. (You can check the statistics if you want…)

Of course Ibra is an investment. That is not in conflict with the fact that he is to good to be benched.

I also hope that Mutu will get a lot of playtime but my feeling is that he will play whit all four attackers on a regular basis. That is Trez, Zlatan, DP and Mutu.

haha if cap plays with all 4 of them in the same game i will eat my right shoe.

no way, he didnt even like playing with 3 last season, why change now?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

haha if cap plays with all 4 of them in the same game i will eat my right shoe.

no way, he didnt even like playing with 3 last season, why change now?
    Of course not at same time!!!

:D

But he will use all 4 rotating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)