Adrian Mutu (8 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

That's why it is not harmful to see Zlatan "at least" try. Better than knowing the outcome.
Come on Jack, you know better than that. DP hasn't scored a free kick in a while but he's times better than Zlatan when it comes to set pieces. Ibrahimovic's accuracy from dead balls is pathetic IMHO. Some of the free kicks he took last season wouldn't have scored if the bar was twice its normal size.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Come on Jack, you know better than that. DP hasn't scored a free kick in a while but he's times better than Zlatan when it comes to set pieces. Ibrahimovic's accuracy from dead balls is pathetic IMHO. Some of the free kicks he took last season wouldn't have scored if the bar was twice its normal size.
Thats truee, Last year's takers were just awful.

I remember countless times Olivera trying a direct free kick when other players expect the ball to be played to them. :LOL:
I remember Zlatan's countless angry face at him, and also Canna's disapointment.

Mutu should step up, he had a good kick back at parma.

ashwin

Jul 19, 2005
who the hell takes coke to improve their sexual performance? whatever the hell happened to putting a paper bag over the head of an ugle chick? he's not a very bright lad now is he..

i dont like him, just because of his stupidity. playing skills bla bla bla its painfull to watch such thick ppl rake in millions

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ashwin ] ++
who the hell takes coke to improve their sexual performance? whatever the hell happened to putting a paper bag over the head of an ugle chick? he's not a very bright lad now is he..

i dont like him, just because of his stupidity. playing skills bla bla bla its painfull to watch such thick ppl rake in millions
I don't see anything wrong with him taking drugs. What he does privately is none of OUR business, just because he takes drugs doesn't mean anything.
Painting a bad image for our (well i am too young anyway) for kids? Don't give me that bull, if parents would stop blaming "influential" role models and actually spend more time with kids then they won't start doing drugs.

He rake in millions for his skills not for his artistery of injecting, inhaling coke. Football players endure a lot of stress (according to report saying that football player are high paid but highly stressed due to the media), I can understand his desire to ease himself (although I won't do it). He has stopped now, reformed, and yet people like you still ride on him as if he has been doing it since he was born.

He is human, human makes mistakes.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
As Arttk said, he is human and human makes mistakes.
More importantly, human is able to realise their mistakes and correct them!!

I saw Mutu trained hard and played well in pre-season friendlies, which proves that he made his first step to get his life back on the right track. To redeem himself, Mutu would treasure this opportunity which won't happen in life for second time!!

If he could return to the level of his time with Parma and Verona, then he could definitely spice up our striking force!!

Don't forget that he didn't cost us much from Chelsea, therefore, it is a worthy trial!! simply value for money!!

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
- He was free.
- He is good (remembers Parma and Verona days).
- He doesn't earn high wages.
- He won't mind if we sell him.

Looks like a pretty good deal for me. Of course he was sacked for using coke, but Mutu isn't a player who has been acting unprofessional throughout his career. It's an incident and we can't look back at it forever.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
There's probably a good number of players who do that. Are you trying to tell me the likes of Vieri, Ronaldo, Figo, Becks, Totti and maybe even Roberto Carlos are just high on life? I for one am pretty sure, there's more than meets the eye.

Mutu has made a mistake. Something any of us could have or probably have been making. But really, he cant be penalised for the rest of his life. Its one thing to make a mistake, but once you own up to it. I think its fair to say, you deserve to be given the respect due to a rational individual. Mutu, the way he speaks of Mourinho, his time with Juve, his game. Well to me, he definitely seems to be on the mend, and I think we should give him that much.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Thats truee, Last year's takers were just awful.

I remember countless times Olivera trying a direct free kick when other players expect the ball to be played to them. :LOL:
I remember Zlatan's countless angry face at him, and also Canna's disapointment.

Mutu should step up, he had a good kick back at parma.
The free kick takers should be Mutu, DP and Nedved.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

The free kick takers should be Mutu, DP and Nedved.
Mutu and Dp the educated takers, who could take decent corners.

Imo neddy hits them too hard for decent deliveries, his attacking powerfull freekick should be used more effectively however.

On a whole, fore a long while DP has had the right to set pieces, after him neddy has looked after them , prior to him was Zizou, otherwise imo no one else has shown much from deadballs.

##Apart from the odd camo corner.

Jul 2, 2005
i think mutu only went on drugs when at chelsea and it got him down a bit, which wouldnt of helped his form as cocke aint exactly performance enhancing,

he looked fit in recent games and he should get back to his old self which will just be incredible what an attacking line up,

trez, ibra, del p, mutu and zalayeta backup (maybe still miccoli)so piss off berlusconi with your best attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)