Adrian Mutu (7 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It is very simple Mutu hasnt played a game in over a year and you think his mechanics are there? totally absurd. I say dont play him dupe some club on his past performance and snatch a talent that has actually played this past year. I simply cannot believe that someone would pick a player who has not played all year and struggled the season before to replace a Del Piero, despite his hi's and lows, who once again delivered. Ludicrous.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
It is very simple Mutu hasnt played a game in over a year and you think his mechanics are there? totally absurd. I say dont play him dupe some club on his past performance and snatch a talent that has actually played this past year. I simply cannot believe that someone would pick a player who has not played all year and struggled the season before to replace a Del Piero, despite his hi's and lows, who once again delivered. Ludicrous.
Bah, Del Piero delivered us the scudetto. The season is over now anyway. I'd put Mutu in for Zlatan :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has been recalled by Romania for their World Cup qualifiers against Holland and Armenia next month.

Mutu, now with Juventus, completes a seven-month suspension for testing positive for cocaine on 24 May.

Romania coach Victor Piturca said: "Mutu is a key player in our squad and he cannot miss these key matches.

"He told me he is in good shape, he has recovered physically after the ban and is eager to play for Romania."

Piturca is hopeful that Mutu will play for Juventus before the end of the Serie A season.

The 26-year-old will be eligible for Juve's final game of the season against Cagliari on 29 May.

Romania, third in Group One with 13 points from seven games, face leaders Holland in Rotterdam on 4 June and then host Armenia four days later.
Not fair at all IMO. Mutu might be a key player, but he didn't play this season and shouldn't you be called up for your perfomances? I doubt Mutu was the most performing Romanian forward this season :).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
that would be a stupid move. We haven't given Mutu a chance and Meghni is unproven
Mutu without a doubt is a great player. I love to watch him play. Yet I do believe we should be more sceptical towards him. Why is it that everyone on this forum acts like he's the Messiah? Mutu hasn't even proven to have some self-control. I don't think we should trade or sell Mutu, I think we should give him a chance, but I also think we should remain sceptical. Mutu has a lot to prove next season.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #551
    I hope he gets 90 min in the last game. I hope we play like this:

-----Del Piero---Zlatan---Mutu

Nedved--Emerson--Camoranesi

the usual

buffon

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I hope he gets 90 min in the last game. I hope we play like this:

-----Del Piero---Zlatan---Mutu

Nedved--Emerson--Camoranesi

the usual

buffon
    Why would we play like that? We've already won, give the younger players a chance I say, as well as those that havent featured a lot this season.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    can mutu replace nedved in the left wing where did mutu play when he was at parma where he scored 23 goals in one season and iam still confused whether is going to be at livorno next season and chelse compensation deal who has to pay mutu or juve

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I think Mutu can play left or center attacking midfield.

Mutu was technically signed by Livorno, then given to US from Livorno, so he will not have anything to do with Livorno. As for the compensation to chelsea, its not 100 percent clear yet.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    forward, which is his actual position, he has stated however that for Juventus he wouldn't mind playing at midfield.
    I think he can play as a playmaker, or in the position of Camo or Neddy, and he can paly in the position of DP.. Mutu must stay with juve.. he will be great

Apr 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I think he can play as a playmaker, or in the position of Camo or Neddy, and he can paly in the position of DP.. Mutu must stay with juve.. he will be great
    i think so to he doesny have to be a forward to stay just imagin him with cassano and zlatan man what greatness:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)