Adrian Mutu (4 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

of course i am. everytime i watch juve on tv i pay his wages. everytime i go to the stadium i pay his wages, everytime i click on Juventus.com or buy any juve merchandise i pay his wages. and you are paying his wages too budy

Donnyboy, try to be more serious in your posts.

Your not paying s*** of Del Piero salary. Alex money is payed by Juventus FC, an organization in no way related to you, doesnt matter if you feel that you are a supporter or you care very much for the team.
The fact that you watch juve, go to the stadium or buy merchandise doesnt imply that you are contributing to pay DelPiero wages...so, doesnt feel robbed next time he does not perform at your expectancies.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Guys,Mutu was releised from Chelsea because of 2 reasons,
1.He was unneaded player
2.He was characterised as junky!!!!
Why are we bringing him??
What is going to be with Alex?
I think that we need a prooven striker such as Cassano or Gilardino.
Juve is a great club and deserves the best in it's lines.:greedy:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Mutu was signed just because he was a bargain and Moggi are not dumb to let slip an opportunity like that one. We signed him with no transfer fee and for a contract of 1.3 million a year for five years....the intention his to use him as swap card for someone more needed.....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Mutu was signed just because he was a bargain and Moggi are not dumb to let slip an opportunity like that one. We signed him with no transfer fee and for a contract of 1.3 million a year for five years....the intention his to use him as swap card for someone more needed.....
Ok,but why Milan or someone else didn't took involvement in chase for Mutu???
They don't need him.I heared that Milan is in chase for Gilardino and what are we doing abouth that???NOTHING!!!!
And Gilardino is Juventino,that's for sure ,he said that many times.
I would like to see him in our team.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

They don't need him.I heared that Milan is in chase for Gilardino and what are we doing abouth that???NOTHING!!!!
True, they dont need Mutu, but we do.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I think that we need a prooven striker such as Cassano or Gilardino.
Juve is a great club and deserves the best in it's lines.:greedy:

Mutu is proven, more than Gilardino IMO.

When we bought Zlatan, we knew that Gilardino will not come to Juve. And I'm pretty happy with Zlatan's performances, so I don't see why would we need Gilardino.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    Only one I wanna see Mutu be swapped for is Cassano or a shockmove for Totti :p

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. Moggi is not the type of guy that is openly reporting transfer negociation.

It's not because media say Milan might be in pole that Moggi isn't doing anything.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Donnyboy, try to be more serious in your posts.

Your not paying s*** of Del Piero salary. Alex money is payed by Juventus FC, an organization in no way related to you, doesnt matter if you feel that you are a supporter or you care very much for the team.
    The fact that you watch juve, go to the stadium or buy merchandise doesnt imply that you are contributing to pay DelPiero wages...so, doesnt feel robbed next time he does not perform at your expectancies.....

Deleted member 2609

++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    That would be incredible if we captured the signing of the latter :eek:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Mutu is proven, more than Gilardino IMO.

When we bought Zlatan, we knew that Gilardino will not come to Juve. And I'm pretty happy with Zlatan's performances, so I don't see why would we need Gilardino.
    Gilardino was the runner up goalscorer,last season, and he is good enouugh to play in Juve.He is also the best goalscorer at u-21 EURO chanpionship 2004.
    He is young,great,better than Mutu I think.
    And one more thing his reputation as a junky is not so good at the momment for us,pointing at our dopping affair.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Sorry , but wrong prediction,Jankulovski allready made a deal with milan,that's what I heared.
    I would like those guys in our team:
    Cassano-Gilardino-Bonera
    What do you think about it???

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Moggi is not the type of guy that is openly reporting transfer negociation.

It's not because media say Milan might be in pole that Moggi isn't doing anything.
    Maby.
    Anyway do you have some informations about Parisi???
    I like Italian players in Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)