Adrian Mutu (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
My main worry is that he won't regain his form soon enough.It'll probably be 9 months before he plays competetively again,and he isn't guaranteed alot of games either.
Can he train with us in this interim period?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Can he train with us in this interim period?
It is theoretically possible. But he still needs some action during games against other teams. That's 1 drawback about Mutu. I would suggest that he should play some team games in Juve, like Team A against Team B so that he would still be fresh when the new season starts,

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
firstly mutu's ban is up 18th of may champions league final 25th of may is he eligible to play in that WHEN we reach it......imagine juve v chelsea mutu winner 89th min 1-0 juve up yours Abramovich.

secondly you know what moggi is like everyones is saying maybe del piro or trez will be sold but zlatans value has sky rocketed maybe moggi will cash in on him.expect the unexpected with moggi

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
secondly you know what moggi is like everyones is saying maybe del piro or trez will be sold but zlatans value has sky rocketed maybe moggi will cash in on him.expect the unexpected with moggi
just to remind you, we paid a lot for Zlatan. and he hasn't been on same level as kaka or ronaldinho. I doubt we'll get lots of profit by selling him

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    firstly mutu's ban is up 18th of may champions league final 25th of may is he eligible to play in that WHEN we reach it......imagine juve v chelsea mutu winner 89th min 1-0 juve up yours Abramovich.

Hahha that would be so funny! I would never stop laughing...

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Zlatan: Come on, with the potential and atitude of Zlatan he's value is just going to continue to go up. And you don't get much less when selling a 25 year old than a 23 year old. I can't see him leave in atleast two years.

Trez: Most likely not to be sold, Capello have been looking forward to his return.

Del Piero: If a good offer would appear, I can't see Moggi ignoring it.

Mutu: I'd like this Cassano-Mutu swap. Moggi calls Cassano and tells him to stop show up in practice, and to tell the media he'd be available for free transfer in 2006. Expect the unexpected from Moggi. ;)

Mutu

Jan 15, 2005
    Mutu will wear #30 this season he said. http://skysports.planetfootball.com...title=Mutu+Juve+delight&channel=Football_Home

"It was destiny, due to the fact that I had been close to the move a couple of times.

"Now the dream has come true I'll change. I don't want to see my name linked to events outside of football.

"I'll have the number 30 jersey and I want to be on the pitch in the [UEFA Champions League] final against Chelsea."

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Mutu ] ++
    Mutu will wear #30 this season he said. http://skysports.planetfootball.com...title=Mutu+Juve+delight&channel=Football_Home

"It was destiny, due to the fact that I had been close to the move a couple of times.

"Now the dream has come true I'll change. I don't want to see my name linked to events outside of football.

"I'll have the number 30 jersey and I want to be on the pitch in the [UEFA Champions League] final against Chelsea."
    This is just great ;)

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Zlatan: Come on, with the potential and atitude of Zlatan he's value is just going to continue to go up. And you don't get much less when selling a 25 year old than a 23 year old. I can't see him leave in atleast two years.

Trez: Most likely not to be sold, Capello have been looking forward to his return.

Del Piero: If a good offer would appear, I can't see Moggi ignoring it.

Mutu: I'd like this Cassano-Mutu swap. Moggi calls Cassano and tells him to stop show up in practice, and to tell the media he'd be available for free transfer in 2006. Expect the unexpected from Moggi. ;)
    I Really would like to Have Cassano.. But.. I feel bad for Mutu... :sad:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

you aint paying the wages don, are you???

of course i am. everytime i watch juve on tv i pay his wages. everytime i go to the stadium i pay his wages, everytime i click on Juventus.com or buy any juve merchandise i pay his wages. and you are paying his wages too budy

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Cassano is better than Mutu, but is Moggi ready to pay for him, or can he make a direct swap-deal? Maybe have both if we get him on free transfer? All I know is that Moggi is the man of the whole transfer in Italy. He can get every player he want, even Shevchenko if he wanted...

FORZA MOGGI!

BTW, If u didnt know, Cassano is my favourite player nowadays ;) When I first saw him against Galatasaray in his CL debut for Roma, like 4 years ago I've always loved him. He's too good for Roma, bring him Moggi..

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Cassano is better than Mutu, but is Moggi ready to pay for him, or can he make a direct swap-deal? Maybe have both if we get him on free transfer? All I know is that Moggi is the man of the whole transfer in Italy. He can get every player he want, even Shevchenko if he wanted...

FORZA MOGGI!

BTW, If u didnt know, Cassano is my favourite player nowadays ;) When I first saw him against Galatasaray in his CL debut for Roma, like 4 years ago I've always loved him. He's too good for Roma, bring him Moggi..
    not comparing Cassano with Mutu, but i feel that Mutu would be better for juventus, he is more creative and he creates goals more than Cassano, and thats what juve need....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

of course i am. everytime i watch juve on tv i pay his wages. everytime i go to the stadium i pay his wages, everytime i click on Juventus.com or buy any juve merchandise i pay his wages. and you are paying his wages too budy
    Great post Besmir.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

doesn't make sense, this is Moggi's Business, i don't think Juventus Club will go bankruptcy if they keep on paying Dp's wages, right?? Beckham doesn't deserve the 20m you know, but still i never saw Real Madrid fans complainin about it.... you guys are the only ones that have a problem with it....Khan doesn't deserve that much of $$ too but still Bayern fans never complained about it... So why don't you guys pass this on...believe me it's better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)