Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I'm thinking of the trident attack formation, but I think this is too offensive Capello's style. Unless he is convinced of his test in the Livorno game.
I dont know, he played Totti - Cassano - Montella in Roma.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Besides Zlatan Del Piero and Mutu don't play that far forward at all,we could easily have two of those three play as support strikers.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
So wad I can think of is

------Zlatan--------Trez
-----------Mutu----------

And organise our midfield a bit. So it would look like this. And the midfield has more freedom.

------Zlatan--------Trez
-----------Mutu----------
-----Nedved-----Emerson------Camo
The back 4 + Buffon

Juz my $0.02

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
del piero and zlatan could both play as 2 support strikers, behind trez, however capello loves his 4-4-2 and unfortunately, with teh arrival of mutu who is v similar 2 del piero, i think alex's time could b up, i hope that alex can prove evryone wrong and show his worth on the pitch

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    I havent watched him so much at Parma, but I heard he was great. And In Chelsea he suxxed... I just hope he's the man we need ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I havent watched him so much at Parma, but I heard he was great. And In Chelsea he suxxed... I just hope he's the man we need ;)
    They weren't patient with him in Chelsea. He was great at the beginning but then they put him on the bench.

PAOKI4

Jan 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Okay fellaz, here is the Adrian Mutu thread :D talk a lot about him now ;)
    I begin. I think he is a great player. At least when he played for Parma. He has creativity, great finnisher and good freekicks. He will be the successor of Del Piero and this means, sadly but true, that Del Piero at Juventus will not be anymore. after this summer, he will move to another club. THis is best for both parts. :frown::frown::frown:
    I don't want even to think of this.... Ale in another club? Wearing another shirt? Maybe playing against Juve?

No, this is a real nightmare... :down: :moan: :down:

Del Piero belongs to Juve, he is Juve's bandiera, our captain and he won't leave!

Hands off :fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Romanian Channels said that: Juve could loan Mutu to Roma or giving them Mutu + Cash and getting Cassano....

Anyhow this could be possible...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    would u rather him rot on the bench, or keep playing at another club?
    Bench better then playing for another Club, Anyhow most of you see's Dp's future is over after signing Adrian Mutu, i don't know why, but i think Having " Trezeguet,Dp,Zlatan,Adi" aint a big problem,

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Bench better then playing for another Club, Anyhow most of you see's Dp's future is over after signing Adrian Mutu, i don't know why, but i think Having " Trezeguet,Dp,Zlatan,Adi" aint a big problem,
    good to know u have no problem Del Piero being 4th choice ;)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

you do understant that juve is wastes a lot of money to keep a player like alex. and keep him on the bench ? why ?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    The signing of Adrian Mutu has been conceived by don Luciano and Juve directors clear and simple as a good bussiness: to sign a player with Mutu`s caliber, with no tresspassing fee and at 1.3 million a season for 5 years, is a hell of a good deal...
    But i dont truly believe that Mutu is in the future plans of Capello or Moggi...He will be used as an interchange card in a negotiation for someone..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i like the idea of the trident of zlatan trez and mutu. but having emerson, nedved and camo in midfield may lack some balance. maybe blasi would stablise it more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)