Adrian Mutu (5 Viewers)

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Vucinic is good, but he's not at the same level of quality Mutu was at.

Mutu was always played out of position at Juve though.
He was always put wide midfield instead of up front. Kind of wasted a bit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mutu has reached higher levels than Vucinic. Like people said, he didn't fit in at Juve but I'd hate to rate him higher than the Vuc based on prime form.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Watch them pay the fee and then complain about it for 3 years and how it will be their go to excuse anytime they miss out on a player.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Yes, this is really some crazy shit

They tried to get the compensation from him in the last 8-9 years and now when they see he can't pay that -they are thinking lets get it from Juve .

I don't get it ...They sacked him we singed him(he was banned ) and whats the problem ?!

Did i miss something ?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I read that we'll have to pay this 21m euro with Livorno. Any ideas if the fee will be split 50/50? Intetesting thing where will Livorno get this over 10m from.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Baffling decision.

Has to be every chance Juve win win when they appeal it.

Aside from making no sense whatsoever to me from the point of view of basic contract law, this case would set a very dangerous precedent as it would mean a sacked player could end up out of the game indefinitely, as he'd have to find a club willing to take him on with the risk of having to pay compensation to his former club.

And, in case anyone thinks the 21m would come out of Juve's transfer budget, GdS is saying Juve had already set aside cash in case they lost, even though they didn't expect to lose.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squad...no-deve-21-milioni-chelsea-201381993161.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

I read that we'll have to pay this 21m euro with Livorno. Any ideas if the fee will be split 50/50? Intetesting thing where will Livorno get this over 10m from.
Livorno, while theoretically involved, wouldn't have to pay any sort of significant amount.

Because Juve and Livorno are jointly and severally liable, Chelsea will just go after Juve, because obviously Juve have a greater ability to pay than Livorno.

In theory, Juve could then go to Livorno and demand they pay a contribution, but that contribution would be minimal given the minor role Livorno played in the whole affair.

It's also possible that the deal that took Mutu from Livorno to Juve would have had a clause in it excluding Livorno from any possible future liabilities relating to Mutu, if Juve and Livorno saw a possible legal challenge from Chelsea as a danger at that point.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
According to FIFA rules if a player gives a reason for the club to sack him, his next club is liable to pay the players former club ££££.

Fucking bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)