Adjusted Financial Statement for 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
ReBeL said:
Some more bad news about our financial situation:

According to Il Romanista, Sky decided to get back the amounts of money paid to both Juve & Milan because they were the first two clubs last season...

Now, they will wait until the calciopoli decisions become confirmed next month, then they'll ask Milan and Juve to pay back 5 million each, in order to give them to the fake winners: Inter and Roma...
Perhaps they should wait until the Telecom scandal is over - or they'll have to take the money back off inter!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
so

We have money for big transfers?
think before you post

thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink

its easy really

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    ahmedz said:
    all these numbers are bull....no1 can REALLY know what juve are worth expect the board members
    You just gave the permission to fire all the accountants in the World...

I know it is not an honest profession, but you can't deny it totally..

Jul 2, 2006
    Fliakis said:
    think before you post

thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink

its easy really
    I said before

I cant speak english too much

I was see english lesson four hours in a week(3 years ago)

I post with Juventus love

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Juventus, Tfr milionari per Moggi, Giraudo e Gea
    13 10 2006

La Juventus ha pagato salate le dimissioni di Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo e la fine della consulenza della Gea.

Il club bianconero ha liquidato all'ex direttore generale 2,5 milioni di euro, all'ex amministratore delegato 1,42 milioni (il quale ha incassato 3 milioni per la cessione del suo pacchetto azionario) e 1 milione di euro alla Gea quale spettanze per l'attività di consulenza.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200641/cmc_101919.html

Could anybody translate it accurately??

And could any moderator change this thread's name to become "The Financial Situation"??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)