Addictions (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
actually, only one person has gotten cancer from it since 1960, so EU will remove the cancer warning from the boxes. we will keep them on in norway....
Really? I thought it was much more serious than that..

Could it be that I was...erm... misinformed in school? :D

Either way, I've seen how your skin looks after using that. Not tempting mildly put...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Really? I thought it was much more serious than that..

Could it be that I was...erm... misinformed in school? :D
i'm pretty sure about that, but it's bad for you body in alot of different ways, for one i think it weakens your bone structure(or something similiar.)

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Either way, I've seen how your skin looks after using that. Not tempting mildly put...
yes, a guy at my school used it so much that he made a hole right through his lip, the chicks werent exactly all over him after that:D

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know if addicted is the right word, but I smoke a pipe an average of twice a week, and drink some sort of alchohal every week-end, and use marijuana occasionally.

Or are we talking about other non-chemical addictions like: Reading J.D. Salinger, Sky Diving, or Buying Stereo equipement? (those are mine).

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I don't know if addicted is the right word, but I smoke a pipe an average of twice a week, and drink some sort of alchohal every week-end, and use marijuana occasionally.
AHA! So that's why you like Holland! :D ;)

I'm addicted to Espresso and music! I never go anywhere without my MP3 player!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

you and me, izz. what sort do you take?
I like French Vanillia, straight up without any whipped cream or crap on it. For some strange reason, the cheaper it is the more I like it. I like QUick Check and 7-11 where its like $1.20 as opposed to Au-Bon Pon and STarbucks where its $2.50-3.00.

Glad I discovered Ice Cappuchino at 7-11 for the summer though//

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
for summer, the starbucks frappucinos you get in those little glass bottles for a buck- those are the best ones I've tasted- you get them in walmart or eckards or one of those places.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
for summer, the starbucks frappucinos you get in those little glass bottles for a buck- those are the best ones I've tasted- you get them in walmart or eckards or one of those places.
I love them too but they are more then a buck where i see them, usuall like $1.50. They are only 8 oz though so I finish them in like 30 seconds.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
Crisps and pickled onions!!!!........not together mind you!!!
Pickled onions?? :undecide:

BTW; I actually had some problems forgetting about Fish and Chips when I went back to Holland, can you believe? :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I like French Vanillia, straight up without any whipped cream or crap on it. For some strange reason, the cheaper it is the more I like it. I like QUick Check and 7-11 where its like $1.20 as opposed to Au-Bon Pon and STarbucks where its $2.50-3.00.

Glad I discovered Ice Cappuchino at 7-11 for the summer though//
I know that you live in New Jersey, so I wonder if you have ever been to a Wa-wa. They have very inexpensive French Vanilla cappucinno's, and they sell those starbucks things that laresca was talking about. I find their service to be much better than 7-11.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I know that you live in New Jersey, so I wonder if you have ever been to a Wa-wa. They have very inexpensive French Vanilla cappucinno's, and they sell those starbucks things that laresca was talking about. I find their service to be much better than 7-11.
WaWa is great, but its more of a down the shore kinda thing (Jersey expression). They are mostly in South Jersey while I'm in North Jersey.

Still, a wawa at the beach is a great place to see lots of hot girls :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)