Addictions (3 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Looking stupid should be your speciality, being a roma fan and all :boxing:

:D:angel:
Ooh!! Watch what you say. Being a Roma fan, isnt looking stupid at all. And what can you say about me, after all I am not named after Montero...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Ooh!! Watch what you say. Being a Roma fan, isnt looking stupid at all. And what can you say about me, after all I am not named after Montero...
She might have got ya there Tom. :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I know its not your real name, but you said I looked stupid for being a Roma fan, I am saying you look stupid for having Montero as your username!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Jeez you roma fans are so uptight :eek: didn't realise you could get into an argument over a passing comment intended as a joke :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Jeez you roma fans are so uptight :eek: didn't realise you could get into an argument over a passing comment intended as a joke :D
Jeez, if you think this is an arguement...please this is merely playing. Sorry, I didnt mean to come over all serious, I was only playing...sorry if you couldnt see that...well, I suppose, its because of your username, that your not starting to see things :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
wht about montero tht is ashaming anyway? he has been one from our top cb,, never mind the last season, but the year we wa in the final of cl (milan won it) montero was a superb player .

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Wow, Recoba, what a captain he'd made, you know (when he's actually performing that is), he's more inconistent, then Juve attendances...(sorry, had too).

I suppose they could get Diego!! Forlan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)