Addictions (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
yesterday my camera lens in ma phone nearly broke cuz it was next 2 me in bed and i rolled over :D

i can't live with ma mobile phone ;)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I wasn't kidding u know :) Believe it or not, you have to be physically in good shape to withstand the G-forces experienced when travelling at such high speeds, and considering the hot conditions and the amount the drivers need to move their arms and legs just to steer and change gears (I'm not kidding here, it's hectic stuff), you begin to understand why they come out dripping with sweat.
Not that kinda of racing......street racing....no sweat at all....onley adrenaline and cute blond girl next to you :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
Ive never heard 'scrutters'. Then again I always avoid the local words because they end up being embarassing when used in another city :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Me neither, never heard of it. And like River said, it tends me mean something completely different somewhere else, firmly making me look stupid!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Me neither, never heard of it. And like River said, it tends me mean something completely different somewhere else, firmly making me look stupid!
Looking stupid should be your speciality, being a roma fan and all :boxing:

:D:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)