Addictions (5 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Boy do I sound like a saint, compared to marijuana smoking, but I;m addicted to working out !!! I like being in shape- it also helps me on the pitch !!!

However, I do LOVE pizza and chicken wings !!!! After all, chicken wings were invented right here in Buffalo NY. Believe me, I've tried them everywhere, none compare to ours !!!

Also- during the summer I love Dairy Queen's peanut butter crunch blizzard. I have to have one at least twice a week !!!!

the dominos buffalo wings are pretty good :p

i guess the others dont know what the hell we're on about eh vinman ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
OK GUYS, LET ME CLARIFY..................

WE INVENTED THE BUFFALO WING RECIPE !!!!!

They have always had wings (haha !!!!)

I agree L, Dominoes has pretty good wings. Still though, you've gotta try the authentic ones, if you ever get into this area.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
Yeah, in 1932 a scientist who felt bad for Chickens because they were the only wingless bird, created wings for them. It took 13 long years, but finally someone decided to eat them.

:D
nice numbers...u must really know your chicken stuff ;)

Jul 12, 2002
Boy do I sound like a saint, compared to marijuana smoking, but I;m addicted to working out !!! I like being in shape- it also helps me on the pitch !!!

However, I do LOVE pizza and chicken wings !!!! After all, chicken wings were invented right here in Buffalo NY. Believe me, I've tried them everywhere, none compare to ours !!!

Also- during the summer I love Dairy Queen's peanut butter crunch blizzard. I have to have one at least twice a week !!!!
Actually mate, the occasional bit of herb has been shown to improve long term heart and circulatory health, which would be a lot better for your health than pizza and buffalo wings which have been shown to be wuite harmful to your blood pressure, and circulatory system.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually mate, the occasional bit of herb has been shown to improve long term heart and circulatory health, which would be a lot better for your health than pizza and buffalo wings which have been shown to be wuite harmful to your blood pressure, and circulatory system.
amen

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

i dont think he gives a shite bout that

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

It's his health. :cool:

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!! I don't eat this suff on a regular basis !!! I eat real healthy all the time, and once in a while I have a "cheat" day- it will do no harm once a month.Plus I like to reward myself for working out so hard !!!!

Believe me, my bodyfat percentage is 6%. Considering that I lift weights 3 times a week,play soccer 4 times a week, plus ride on the police bicycle patrol, I dont think thats too bad !!!!

As far as why I dont smoke weed, look above to see my occupation !!!!

Jul 12, 2002
WAIT A MINUTE !!!!! I don't eat this suff on a regular basis !!! I eat real healthy all the time, and once in a while I have a "cheat" day- it will do no harm once a month.Plus I like to reward myself for working out so hard !!!!

Believe me, my bodyfat percentage is 6%. Considering that I lift weights 3 times a week,play soccer 4 times a week, plus ride on the police bicycle patrol, I dont think thats too bad !!!!

As far as why I dont smoke weed, look above to see my occupation !!!!
Righto, it's all good with me. But wait, you are a bike cop who lives in Buffalo? That must be really cold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)