Actor Robin Williams Dies at 63 (5 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I hope you're well man.
I am, thank you!

You're not alone, friend. I've been dealing with it for over a decade now.
Yeah, I know you've had problems with depression, I remember we once talked about it, I hope you+re okay now.

I've been pretty good in last few years, (with few episodes from time to time), but now it's getting harder to resist. I don't know is it because I've reached the point where I just can't stand all the bad things that are going on, or I like to act like martyr. Thankfully I'm still good, I got the job (a shitty one, but still a job), and I'm killing myself in gym (yaay, I found an obsession to keep my mind of serious things), also oddly enough I'm an optimist and fighter, so that helps too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am, thank you!

Yeah, I know you've had problems with depression, I remember we once talked about it, I hope you+re okay now.

I've been pretty good in last few years, (with few episodes from time to time), but now it's getting harder to resist. I don't know is it because I've reached the point where I just can't stand all the bad things that are going on, or I like to act like martyr. Thankfully I'm still good, I got the job (a shitty one, but still a job), and I'm killing myself in gym (yaay, I found an obsession to keep my mind of serious things), also oddly enough I'm an optimist and fighter, so that helps too.
I'd be lying to you if I told you that I didn't have my moments, where I would wake up but not want to get out of bed, or I would just sit at my desk and cry. Feel lost and confused. Anxiety attacks out of nowhere. Get angry for no reason at no one in particular. A great deal of that is my own fault, because I don't take my medication as regularly as I should, like I take my other medication. I always feel like I can "beat it" on my own, without my medication or help from anyone.

I make it through though. My wife is my reason for living, so any thoughts to the contrary are easily counter acted by her being in my life.

I guess it's why this death has made me so sad, because I feel his pain. Obviously I don't feel as much as he did, but I still feel it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'd be lying to you if I told you that I didn't have my moments, where I would wake up but not want to get out of bed, or I would just sit at my desk and cry. Feel lost and confused. Anxiety attacks out of nowhere. Get angry for no reason at no one in particular. A great deal of that is my own fault, because I don't take my medication as regularly as I should, like I take my other medication. I always feel like I can "beat it" on my own, without my medication or help from anyone.

I make it through though. My wife is my reason for living, so any thoughts to the contrary are easily counter acted by her being in my life.

I guess it's why this death has made me so sad, because I feel his pain. Obviously I don't feel as much as he did, but I still feel it.
You should watch yourself man, and don't skip on those medication.

And about bolded part, I know the feeling, my mother is everything to me, and the only reason why I didn't do anything "stupid", I just can't do anything that could hurt her.

Apr 15, 2006
Robin Williams Hanged Himself With Belt, Says Coroner

Williams, 63, was found dead by his personal assistant at midday on Monday, suspended from a belt wedged between a door and a door frame in a seated position just of the ground, Marin County's assistant chief deputy coroner, Keith Boyd, told a news conference.

"Mr. Williams' personal assistant became concerned at approximately 11:45 am when he failed to respond to knocks on his bedroom door," said Boyd.

"His right shoulder area was touching the door with his body perpendicular to the door and slightly suspended. Mr. Williams at that time was cool to the touch with rigor mortis present in his body," Boyd added.

Officials also found a pocket knife near Williams and cuts with dried blood on his wrist that matched the knife blade.

Williams had been seeking treatment for depression, Boyd said. He would not discuss if had left a suicide note.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/robin-williams-hanged-himself-with-belt-says-coroner-575045

:sad:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is the stuff coming out of the lamp supposed to say something? Just curious because I don't see anything.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Robin Williams’ wife Susan Schneider issued a statement Thursday morning, revealing that the Oscar-winning actor and comedian had been battling the early stages of Parkinson’s disease, in addition to depression and anxiety. According to the statement, Schneider says Williams was sober at the time of his suicide on Monday, Aug. 11.

I had no idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)