acceptance (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
I used to dislike Nedved a lot before he came to Juve. He used to cause us a lot of trouble during his Lazio days :p

He wasn't my favorite during his first season here.... but then he started showing his class and i started liking him more and more.

I guess i can't dislike any player at Juve ... its just not in my blood.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
I used to dislike Nedved a lot before he came to Juve. He used to cause us a lot of trouble during his Lazio days :p

He wasn't my favorite during his first season here.... but then he started showing his class and i started liking him more and more.

I guess i can't dislike any player at Juve ... its just not in my blood.
I respected him a lot in his lazio days... precisely because of that u said :)

He was those kind of players that make u said in the juve-lazio games "damn!!! that blonde guy is a foking pain in the butt!!".

But since those days.. i always liked his style...and always wanted him to be a jUve player!!.

When i heard the deal with lazio and nedved... believe... i was like "ooo m good... YES!!!!!!!!"

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    yeah, i've always loved nedved even when hes in lazio coz hes really awesome, but of course i sorta hated him too since he tends to score against juve :stress:

but when he came to juve... it was like, god answered my prayers... but i was not too extatic bout buffon though, some more at the start of his games for juve he made that horrifying mistake against chievo IIRC :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I didn't like Nedved that much, because he always played so well against us :groan:

The rest, as they say, is history :D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    I try to like them since the first time they arrived at Juve, because i expect they are really good. Otherwise, Juve spend some money for something useless, and i hate that!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Outsider's point of view: I used to hate Pippo but not as much as DP...but DP more because of the over-rated and over-exposure ... Pippo I just hated because he scored..now I wonder how we lived without him. Plus he stopped that annoying habit of diving when he arrived at Milan..no if he would just stop the offside thing.

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    well incubo, it seems to me ur case with pippo is the same as mine with nedved ;) i mean, hes a great player and all, but damn, while he was at lazio he just cant get enough of humiliating juve :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by d.nico ] ++
    We don't need your oppinion!
    That's uncalled for.

He made a relevant contribution to the thread, and as long as he continues to do so, we have little reason to confine him into a box

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I usually accept them in the first minute or very rarely after the first match, when I saw them playing well with the team! :)

The only one, that I have never accepted is Salas! :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by d.nico ] ++
    what is his contribution for us?
    He brings a new opinion to the forum, which is a good thing in that we don't want to be too introverted... it's like saying "who cares about news around the world? It doesn't affect me"

++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    The only one, that I have never accepted is Salas! :groan:
    I was actually very happy that Salas came to Juve, and I thought he'd do well, because he was playing well when he first arrived.

Even the Juve fans supported him and started singing in Spanish when he came on the pitch. It's sad how his Juve career turned out though

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

He brings a new opinion to the forum, which is a good thing in that we don't want to be too introverted... it's like saying "who cares about news around the world? It doesn't affect me"
    We all here watch and talk about the news around the world. The things that we talk is real.
    But like and dislike is a kind of emotion, not rasionality. I ask you or someone else why you like Juve? The answer is related to your emotion. I ask my self why i hate milan, the answer is related to my emotion. If he don't like juve why he joint this forum, why don't he joint milan forum, that is his place, and this my place. Why? Because i like Juve and i like to be near another Juventini.
    Read my thread: Disturbing thread.

Aug 27, 2003
    well in the first season salas was doing all fine..
    it was just after his injury that he started to loose his style..
    i have faith in moggis choice of players so far hes brought us the best there is...
    this years players are all really amazing i knew that tehy were doing really fine last season and all...
    ad they adapted to juve very fast..u feel like legrotaglie was a juve player for a very long time.. :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    usually i don't immediately accept the players unless i've been hoping that juve would sign them for some time already.they have to prove that they can live up to the team's standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)