ac milan (1 Viewer)

Dec 10, 2002
hi guys, wat do u thiink of my team here. waiting 4 u to return to San Siro to get destroyed.... we have already done that to inter, real madrid and roma, yourself and lazio will be the next victims... lazio i dont mind much, poor team they have sso much difficulty financially but there will be no sympathy and respect for u guys...:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by milan_forever ] ++
hi guys, wat do u thiink of my team here. waiting 4 u to return to San Siro to get destroyed.... we have already done that to inter, real madrid and roma, yourself and lazio will be the next victims... lazio i dont mind much, poor team they have sso much difficulty financially but there will be no sympathy and respect for u guys...:fero:

there was a 6-1 at the san siro i am sure you will never forget! i hope it wont be a repeat of the same:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oct 2, 2002
lool milan_forever... a very nice way to introduce urself :D:D bad boy :D:D

Let me tell u smth...if there is a team to beat and to be careful with is JUVE. I am AC MILAN FAN for 14 years! I love to be red and black...but it is indeed to early to speak about a victory, although I dont mind it at all! we have not beaten juve at san siro for 2 years already and one loss vs brescia is not the sign of their loss of form. we have lost twice this season....But I go along with your wish, with all respect to juventus, I would love them to be beaten by Milan both in San Siro in Seria A and in old trafford in CL Final :D

FORZA AC MILAN!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Welcome milan_forever ;) Someone is VERY eager to take revenge after that splendid Juve performance at home :D You'll have to be more patient :p

Seriously, Milan is the only team in Italy that I consider as Juve's true rival :devil: Therefor I cannot really cheer for you, maybe only for Pippo, but I do wish you ALL the best in CL ;)

OP
Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    yah, we have learned a lesson, but will like to teach u guys a lesson too at san siro.... im happy though to have lost to u guys at that point of stage(too early)... your san siro visit may decide wh0 will be the champions and the 55000 rossenero fans will never let u guys take the 3 pionts out from there, not even a single point.... and for the 6-1 loss, this team is not the same as that... so dont be surprised if it is the reverse scoreline

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    its Dortmund v Milan..........however much i hate Milan. I hope they win tonight, for the sake of the mighty Serie A. If the Italians perform badly this season again, they might end up 4th in Europe thus making Italy send only 3 reps to the CL in 2 seasons. Thats because Italy will lose the 1998-1999 season when they had 2 teams(Inter and Juve) in the quartefinals, with JUve reaching the semis. Roma, Fiore, Parma, Bologna doing wonders in the Uefa and Lazio taking the Cup winners Cup.

therefore the elimination of german teams, is most welcome. They are 4th and will benefit from an Italy slip-up.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Italy is actually second! the premiership is behind Serie A too
    unless italy do wonders this year, italy will certainly be third next year becoz they will loss more points. England will also loss the 98-99 season but they were not dominant that year, Man U won the CL and that is it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by milan_forever ] ++
    hi guys, wat do u thiink of my team here. waiting 4 u to return to San Siro to get destroyed....
    if that really happened i wouldn't be surprised if the sun rose from the north.......

OP
    Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    yeaaaaaaah, we won we won we won won.... and inter are also in godd position to qualify... u guys still have to work hard and i hope u could win man utd... i just hate them more than any other team........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)