AC Milan vs. Boca Juniors (Intercon. Cup) (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I could care less for Milan, I'll support them in extreme situations and it was obvious some italian people would support Milan for the italian pride, but I supported Boca Juniors for being south american and I wanted Milan to get beaten in a cup, that feelings natural since Milan beat my favourite team in the CL final.
aguante boca carajo!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well Paolo Maldini holds a special place in my heart.

Like (+/-) three years ago he went to a school here and signed autographs, because his wife's sister is a teacher there or something (he's married to a venezuelan)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
is anyone else feeling so relieved like I am?
Winning the CL gives 2 more opportunities to win cups. it's such a relief that Milan, one of the shittiest teams in europe, lost that cup. They have no freaking excuses. They took this cup very seriously, sending players to tokio a week before the game!
They have no excuses. it's such a pleasure.
and the arrogance of Incubo before the game looks so ridiculous now :D

Grazie Boca!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not everyone here feels the same way.

I did root for Milan, because, well, I'm Italian, and would like to see all Serie A teams do well.

But I can certainly understand why there are a lot of people reveling in their loss.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I also cheered for Milan, lets remember, they are representing Serie A, and a good majority of the team is Italian.

Hypothedically, if the Intercontinental Cup had an American team in it against a Serie A team (like Milan for example) I would STILL cheer for the Serie A team. Thats just the way it is....

On to the game- I agree with Incubo's analysis, and couldnt believe that Kaka was subbed. He is always a threat to score, why Ancelloti took him out was beyond me

It almost seemed that Milan was playing for penalties, even before the first extra time started- like they lost their hunger or something

Milan was the supreior team- they should have made minced meat out of Boca, however, as good as they are on paper, they still have that bumbling idiot Ancelloti as coach....

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
If you don't have compassion for this guy...then you shouldn't be watching Serie A ;)

(Post game picture)
Sorry!! ... Please explain why i shouldnt be watching serie a jus cause i have no compassion for maldini.

I couldnt care less how he feels, whether he wins or loses.

For all i care his team could lose every game for the next year and paolo could be crying like a baby at the end of each one and bother me a jot ,it would not!

So please explain why i shouldnt be watching serie A....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Sorry!! ... Please explain why i shouldnt be watching serie a jus cause i have no compassion for maldini.

I couldnt care less how he feels, whether he wins or loses.

For all i care his team could lose every game for the next year and paolo could be crying like a baby at the end of each one and bother me a jot ,it would not!

So please explain why i shouldnt be watching serie A....
Because he IS the spokesperson of Serie A. Simple enough and is the most respected and recognized Serie A and Italian player.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

Winning the CL gives 2 more opportunities to win cups. it's such a relief that Milan, one of the shittiest teams in europe, lost that cup.
Wow and we beat you twice in two months last season..what would that make your team?

By the way...I'm curious...show me MY ARROGANCE before the game...I think you have me mixed up. Tell me where I made an arrogant "oh we already won" statement before this game.....I await your reply.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
The fact that Vinman and Sergio...my Paesano's were the only supporters is all the evidence I need to prove that my theory on Italians and the Milan-Boca game to be true. GRAZIE RAGAZZI....ADESSO E IL TURNO VOSTRA CONTRO DEPORTIVO!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Because he IS the spokesperson of Serie A. Simple enough and is the most respected and recognized Serie A and Italian player.
Sorry.. not good enough...

Your telling me i shouldnt watch serie a cause i couldnt careless about maldini... you need to explain.

Ive been a supporter of juve for over 25 years... ive travelled all round the world following them... from turin to kiev to new jersey to manchester to tokyo etc, Im a season ticket holder, i own over 2000 shares in the team i love ... yet according to you i shouldnt watch them cause i wont cry for paolo... Come on justify this statement

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you don't mind me asking, how much are the current shares worth these days?

I'm interested. Are they on Dow Jones? Nasdaq?

And are they actual tradeable commodities? Sometimes here in the states, they sell "shares" of stock in a team, but they are mostly for commemerative purposes only.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't mean to stray from the topic, paul.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Sorry.. not good enough...

Your telling me i shouldnt watch serie a cause i couldnt careless about maldini... you need to explain.

Ive been a supporter of juve for over 25 years... ive travelled all round the world following them... from turin to kiev to new jersey to manchester to tokyo etc, Im a season ticket holder, i own over 2000 shares in the team i love ... yet according to you i shouldnt watch them cause i wont cry for paolo... Come on justify this statement
Who said CRY? My point was that regardless on your feelings of Milan .. when a player like Maldini fails as Captain to lift the Coppa Intercontinentale then as a "25" year (happy silver anniversy by the way..do you get like a silver Zebra for that?) viewer no doubt you have seen what he has done for Serie A, the NT and risen as a player. If that doesn't make you feel bad...

by the way..chill the f*ck out...I didn't literally mean I was going to put a lock on your TV...there is no law I'm going to cite stating you can't watch it. It was a figure of speech and if you can't appreciate what I meant and you need me to explain it then I can't help you....MORE IMPORTANTLY, DID YOU NOT NOTICE THE WINK????????????? WTF? Do I have to justify this too? My sentence ended with a wink and I'm actually here explaining what I meant...

I give up.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
If you don't mind me asking, how much are the current shares worth these days?

I'm interested. Are they on Dow Jones? Nasdaq?

And are they actual tradeable commodities? Sometimes here in the states, they sell "shares" of stock in a team, but they are mostly for commemerative purposes only.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't mean to stray from the topic, paul.
Listed on MIBTEL
Currently at Euro1.81 (quite a loss since market entry)

Yes they are tradeable but like all football clubs these days arent a good investment... so yes really for the fans

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Who said CRY? My point was that regardless on your feelings of Milan .. when a player like Maldini fails as Captain to lift the Coppa Intercontinentale then as a "25" year (happy silver anniversy by the way..do you get like a silver Zebra for that?) viewer no doubt you have seen what he has done for Serie A, the NT and risen as a player. If that doesn't make you feel bad...
Firstly I have no ill will to Milan.... I have nothing but respect for a club of their stature, they are champions and deserve nothing but respect

If you look for my previous posts you will see i have nothing but respect for maldini either.... Besides Baresi and moore (possibly scirea), for me maldini is the greatest defender to ever grace the pitch.
He was my prefered pick for the ballon d'or (wont happen, but would have been nice)

But as for seeing him sad at a loss etc... no I couldnt care less... If that makes me a bad man.... so be it

by the way..chill the f*ck out...I didn't literally mean I was going to put a lock on your TV...there is no law I'm going to cite stating you can't watch it. It was a figure of speech and if you can't appreciate what I meant and you need me to explain it then I can't help you....
I know exactly what you meant.... It was jus such a stupid statement, it needed a response
You got called on a dumb statement.. be clearer if you dont wanna be called for an explanation

The response was exactly as expected... so we are done... Happy?

Asfor the game, I supported Boca as i like argentinian football, I am a massive tevez fan and im a sucker for the underdog.

Though i will always support milan in the cl unless its against juve or most teams of my own nationality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)