AC Milan vs. Boca Juniors (Intercon. Cup) (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I dont usually start game threads, and i dont even know if there already is one about this game. anyhow, i'm sure a mod can combine this if one already exists.

The game deserves a thread of its own... I'm sure Incubo would be excited :D

Anyway, for those of you in the US, dont feel left out because the game will be shown live on Fox Sports World on:

Sun Dec 14 02:00AM Pacific
Sun Dec 14 03:00AM Mountain
Sun Dec 14 04:00AM Central
Sun Dec 14 05:00AM Eastern
(Length: 2 hr 30 min LIVE)
FOX Sports World (US)

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's great news that the match will be live here in the US.

Forza Rossoneri!!

Did I just say that??

I heard that Tevez was injured in training, and may not play.

All right, here's my gameplan.

1)Finish my X-mas shopping
2) Go to Dave Matthews concert
3) Go out drinking at pub outside of arena
4) Don't Sleep
5) Watch Milan-Boca match, and secretly root for Milan.
6) Shower, shave, and set VCR for Juve-Parma (RAI Int'l)
7) Go to nephew's christening, and fall asleep in church.

I don't think this match will be as close as some have predicted.

I don't think those Boca defenders have ever seen someone like Sheva wreak havoc before.

Prediction- 2-0 Milan, and Europe porves its dominance yet again.

goals by Sheva and now one of my new favorite players, Kaka.

I love watching that kid play.

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    Boca! Boca! Boca! Boca! Boca! Boca! Boca! Boca! :strong:

Milan Merda - I hope they lose in a very humiliating way!

No offense :D
    calling Milan shit then saying no offense doesn't exactly make sense ;)... hey, at least it wasnt personal :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    As much as I'd love for Milan to lose, I can't see it happening. The Boca defenders won't be able to cope with Shevchenko, Rui Costa and Kaka, and the injury to Nesta won't dent Milan's hopes that much because Boca's Tevez is going to be sidelined as well. He may recover to play some part in the match, but he won't start, that's for sure.

Prediction: Milan 3-0 Boca

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    We're the ones supposed to play Boca in Japan, not Milan :fero:

Damn Dida and those freaky penalty kicks !! :down:

Anyway, I would like to watch a nice match without worrying much on the outcome, both teams are great and I wish good luck to both ..

Erik, I thought you would be pro-European and root for Milan in this match :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    To the Juventini who support us: THANK YOU! DEEPLY APPRECIATED!

To the rest: Kiss my Italian a*s gentleman because your jealous rage and envious green is comical. I'll be thinking about you when I watch my team lift the Intercontinental Cup tomorrow. Actually I really won't be thinking of you. But you shall me kissing my Rossonero A*s! ;)

FORZA MILAN

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

To the rest: Kiss my Italian a*s gentleman because your jealous rage and envious green is comical. I'll be thinking about you when I watch my team lift the Intercontinental Cup tomorrow. Actually I really won't be thinking of you. But you shall me kissing my Rossonero A*s! ;)

FORZA MILAN
    lame dude.

if juventini are supporting milan then they are great and appreciated..
    but if they dont that means that they are jealous. why thy **** should i be jealous? you defeated us, you've won the european cuo, no you play boca. it's fair. but i will not support you. why should i?

weak dude.....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

FORZA MILAN
    :D something went wrong in this post.. is kind of... lame :D

About the game........
    Im expeting a great match, but i dont know if boca will be able to beat them tis time.
    Teves, their main player in attack is not in good physical form.. but ove that, is not in good emotional and mental form. He is returning fomr an injury and doonr want to play in that state.

The strikers of boca will be Schelotto and Iarley.

I just cant wait any longer for this match!! Here in my country it will be at 5 AM :groan: and after that game... the Juve parma one!!

I ill go out today... and i dont think if ill be able to be awake all those hours! :down:

forza Juve and Boca!!!!! beat AC Miln!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I don't cheer for Milan anymore cause I've had it with the obnoxious Milan fans, some people just have no respect whatsoever anymore and that's sickening to me. I'm not talking about DM, I haven't been there for ages and last time I was there everyone was great, but the XT Milan people, well...

I know it's a stupid reason but we don't control our emotions, do we..

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I don't cheer for Milan anymore cause I've had it with the obnoxious Milan fans, some people just have no respect whatsoever anymore and that's sickening to me. I'm not talking about DM, I haven't been there for ages and last time I was there everyone was great, but the XT Milan people, well...

I know it's a stupid reason but we don't control our emotions, do we..
    same here :groan:

I used to like manU, but when their fans got all cocky, i stopped supporting ManU. same now with Milan. i respected them a lot for their great players. Maldini has always been my football idol, but i'm not too fond of milan anymore because of their fans (and even players...you should see the player interviews, they think they are unbeatable)

This is the first year i dont support an italian team in Europe.... sorry, but i dont like to see cocky fans get cockier.

This is difficult to say being a former Milan fan, and it's even more difficult to say since i'm a River Fan, but this shows how much i hate cocky people:

FORZA BOCA!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I will be chearing 4 Boca too :D

About the match... I don't expect a spectacular match cause Milan is way stronger so Boca will be probably thinking about defending and breaking Milan game... Milan is favourite and I think they will lift that cup but it won't be a large victory...
    Anycase... I hope my prediction is wrong and it will happen exately the opposite of what I think... a spectacular game ending with Boca lifting the cup ;)

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    AC Milan are gonna be way too much for Boca.

as much as a like Argentian club football, there's still an ocean of a gap in quality between European and S. American teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)