Abdoulaye Dabo (1 Viewer)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2

Seems like this is a done deal, medical this morning.

Loan with option to buy. Will join the U23 for the rest of the season.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We have no idea which kids Paratici, Cherubini and co are looking to buy until they are done, I suppose.
    I'm OK with that. Keeps players off other clubs radars and doesn't pressure either side into changing terms of the deal or something like that.

Three kids aged 19. That's a message right there IMO. We continue to push he average age down or at least are out there scouting (USA, France, Italy, etc).

- - - Updated - - -

@JuveJay how did you confirm his spot on U23? Is he going from first team Nantes to U23 Juve?

:edit: looks like he going from B team there to U23 here.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I always loved when clubs buy from Ligue 1. I think it's a great market. I used to watch all Marseille matches and it was actually surprising to see many talented and good players.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I always loved when clubs buy from Ligue 1. I think it's a great market. I used to watch all Marseille matches and it was actually surprising to see many talented and good players.
    you a lemina fan? I remember Juve played marseille in a preseason game and wishing Marotta went after him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Loan plus option? Paratici has me shocked, was expecting a straight buy without try deal.

Welcome Dabo and all the best.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    In the highlights he reminds me a little of Matuidi :shifty: Looks more like a LM than a LW, you can see how he might end up as a LCM. In fact he has the #8 jersey on a few times. Can't see at all how he is supposed to have played as a CF.

Looks better on the ball and faster than Matuidi but makes up for lack of real quality with hustle and energy. The sort of wide man who powers past people rather than beating them with skill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)