Aaron Ramsey (30 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If it was beneficial to rescind, we'd have done that by now, Arrivabene is surely interested in making further saving, especially on out-of-project players like Ramsey.

Hopefully they find an agreement but it most probably will be another last-minute move, because only then some clubs will be left without cover. So Ramsey will be a fallback for someone at best, just like he was for Rangers the last time. Hopefully some EPL club will come around soon enough.
Somebody else taking him off our hands would be ideal ofc but I think we actually tried rescinding his contract earlier on as well but probably his demands were higher or we weren’t ready to offer him even the max €3m package that is being negotiated now, sadly i find it hard to imagine any other way to ship him off at this stage aside from finding some middle ground towards terminating his contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think we all knew it was a big gamble when we signed him, and it failed, but I can see why the club took the chance. When fit he can be very good, but he never was, and we never saw much approaching his best level. He seemed to buy into the club and Italy but that is only one step.

He looked well short for Rangers as well so I wonder where is next for him. Maybe someone like Brentford will take a chance on him to replace Eriksen? As long as he's not our problem any more I'm quite happy.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
As long as it is not Forest with our Welsh connection I’m good. Already shelling out too much to facilitate JLingz’ WC dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)