Aaron Ramsey (36 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He’ll need to find a club ASAP next season though. Especially if Wales qualify for the World Cup which is in late November this year.

Sitting in the stands at Juventus won’t be a viable option for him if he wants to be ready for a World Cup. Hopefully Rangers or some scrub EPL team finally take him off us permanently.
With only one year left on his contract he will lower his wage demands in exchange to a longer contract. I can see him accepting 3-4 millions for 3-4 years.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Will be interesting to hear what the final deal is. I'm not convinced on a lot of the reports, Rangers typically do quite well at not leaking details of their transfers (apparently this deal was in the works since last week) and aren't on good terms with many journalists. Juventus are similar in a way, I would say in recent years it has often been guesswork by journalists until a deal is close.

Going by what their Director of Football has said it suggests that they are paying towards his wages but "within their structure". They actually pay bigger wages than you'd expect, so hopefully we have received a loan fee+contribution.

Their highest paid players I'd Morelos who's on 1.7m a year GBP. I'd say that's about 2m euros.
I don't know if it's net or gross, but taking Ramsey's at 7m. Then 2/7 is around 30%. Considering he's only there for 6 months, it equates to a 1 million.

That seems reasonable, it also goes with the reports that they are paying 2m for the loan itself. Assuming this is remotely accurate then financially I think we've done ok considering that's the only club Ramsey wanted and it was deadline day.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This prick.

Reports in Italy suggested Rangers would pay a fee of around £2 million to gain his services but sporting director Ross Wilson has said that the wage contribution have agreed is within their existing structure. It is understood Juventus agreed deals with others clubs across Europe who could offer a greater financial contribution but Ramsey’s preferred destination was Rangers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)