Aaron Ramsey (4 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He has basically made no impact at all on me the 2 seasons he's been here and I think in a few years time I'll even forget that he played for us

Seems like a nice guy though.
We need to sell him to off his wages. Hopefully he want to cut wages to back to EPL. He will be Newcastle top player if he play there

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Is it true just read where Ramsey said he ain't going nowhere? Another player who not wanted here but still wants to stay. Coming to Juve is like being on holiday.

These fuks need to be straighten out.
:madmax:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Against France .....
Ramsey (59) - good to see him back in red jersey, threaded lovely through ball for James and gave Page's men energy. Touch of class - 6

First thought when Juve got him we had a special offensive player to help score goals. :xfingers: Ramsey stays healthy and plays well at Euros. Soccer in Europe is like "what have you done for me today." So many quick changes and no patience from coaches or on players. Hopefully Ramsey stays healthy and becomes the flavor of the month. He MUST STILL GO no matter what. His contract is what says to players like Dybala, etc etc that I deserve more money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)