Aaron Ramsey (12 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I read the thread and there were the interesting points in how if it wasn't for his friendship between him and Raiola we wouldn't have got DeLigt but just doesn't seem right for such a senior role to act like an broker. I think he was brought in to learn the trade and add his input, i guess we will never what if anything he contributed other than the above..

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It's pretty plain obvious. The fact there was a picture of Agnelli flying out to meet Ronaldo and Mendes whilst on holiday abroad makes it plain obvious Marotta had next to no involvement in the deal, how many other deals has Agnelli flown out to get the paper work signed? next to none.

Infact Marotta wasn't even present till his official unveiling and even then the fact he stood on the outside of Agnelli is significant, why wasn't he stood where Paratici is stood next to Ronaldo on the other side in between Mendes?

hqdefault.jpg
He was busy working on that Khedira renewal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's pretty plain obvious. The fact there was a picture of Agnelli flying out to meet Ronaldo and Mendes whilst on holiday abroad makes it plain obvious Marotta had next to no involvement in the deal, how many other deals has Agnelli flown out to get the paper work signed? next to none.

Infact Marotta wasn't even present till his official unveiling and even then the fact he stood on the outside of Agnelli is significant, why wasn't he stood where Paratici is stood next to Ronaldo on the other side in between Mendes?

hqdefault.jpg
Analyzing signing by where they standing in a group photo. :rofl:

OMG, he’s standing next to Juve president instead of Ronaldo! The significance! It’s unimaginable! Tootsie is the GOAT because he got to stand next to Ronaldo! :rofl:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can tell you 10% of his role
The one where he is sent to attend the CL draw?

Analyzing signing by where they standing in a group photo. :rofl:

OMG, he’s standing next to Juve president instead of Ronaldo! The significance! It’s unimaginable! Tootsie is the GOAT because he got to stand next to Ronaldo! :rofl:
You can also tell by the awkward arm position of Marotta that he was not involved. It looks forced and against his will.

Marotta took the first shot.

Because fuck it! It's JBJ time

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So many bad news, things and threads you simply don't know where to focus nowadays.
This guy has been the most disappointing midfield signing of recent years for me. After Pjanic, all the others I didn’t have much in the way of expectations, we knew what we’d be getting mostly, and while some haven’t lived up to even that, none have failed as badly to live up to expectations as this guy. I was hoping we’d be getting the Ramsey that was Euros team of the tournament in 2016, or the Ramsey that was a double digit goals and assists guy for Arsenal some years, even the 2017/18 season, a year before his move here.

Instead we got a shell of a player, who can’t stay fit even as much as he was at Arsenal, and doesn’t produce even when fit. And worse, we’re paying him 7mil net/season for nothing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This guy has been the most disappointing midfield signing of recent years for me. After Pjanic, all the others I didn’t have much in the way of expectations, we knew what we’d be getting mostly, and while some haven’t lived up to even that, none have failed as badly to live up to expectations as this guy. I was hoping we’d be getting the Ramsey that was Euros team of the tournament in 2016, or the Ramsey that was a double digit goals and assists guy for Arsenal some years, even the 2017/18 season, a year before his move here.

Instead we got a shell of a player, who can’t stay fit even as much as he was at Arsenal, and doesn’t produce even when fit. And worse, we’re paying him 7mil net/season for nothing.
Agreed. Seeing his wages makes me so frustrated and I wonder if we're really stupid or what. Yes he was better, but he did have injury issues, I have no idea how we agreed to pay 7mln for him. Sure it would soften had he delivered, but noooo.

Also, what the fuck happened with our management on decision making? I still can't believe at one point we had Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio. What happened after? It's not like we didn't invest. I can't believe how many horrible moves we made regarding the midfield, it's absolutely insane. Even Tuz has better scouting abilities. So many washed up players were bought, so many talented yet wasted players brought. :sergio: And we're now at the point of having all bench material mids filling our squad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agreed. Seeing his wages makes me so frustrated and I wonder if we're really stupid or what. Yes he was better, but he did have injury issues, I have no idea how we agreed to pay 7mln for him. Sure it would soften had he delivered, but noooo.

Also, what the fuck happened with our management on decision making? I still can't believe at one point we had Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio. What happened after? It's not like we didn't invest. I can't believe how many horrible moves we made regarding the midfield, it's absolutely insane. Even Tuz has better scouting abilities. So many washed up players were bought, so many talented yet wasted players brought. :sergio: And we're now at the point of having all bench material mids filling our squad.
idk how you can miss on so many midfield signings. Did tici skip that part of his training or what? Not just Ramsey, but Rabiot was a whiff and Arthur is looking more like a solid backup than a solid starter, which isn’t good considering his cost. The only intriguing mids we have are u23 kids and knowing how tici operates it’s more likely they’ll be shining somewhere else. Oh and Rovella, who for some reason will be in Genoa another year, even though he’d walk into our starting xi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)