Aaron Ramsey (25 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
because he is (was) the CEO.
Yes and? Hes the only guy working on transfers? What if someone else negotiated that extension and he just allowed it? You have no clue because you wasnt there. You guys logic of one man being responsible to all that is happening at a club is stupid, because there is always multiple people involved

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not the one with short term memory loss.
you never gave marotta any credit for cr, and you're right: he didn't oversee our 2018 summer mercato. so everything that happened after june/july of 2018, is an other man's responsibility. i won't name this guy.

some players, date of their latest contract signature, their age when their contract is supposed to expire, plus their salaries:
- ramsey, 01.07.19., 32, 7m
- rabiot, 01.07.19., 27, 7m
- bonucci, 19.11.19., 36, 6.5m
- szczesny, 11.02.20., 33, 6.5m
- alex sandro, 20.12.18., 32, 6m

i have nothing against tek, in fact i love the guy and he's a top goalkeeper, but his wages are criminally high. rabiot isn't old, but his wages make him all but unsellable. the others need no comment at all. khedira's contract extension should have been set as a bad example, but it looks like we love to repeat stupid mistakes. and at the same time, we've been repeating the same "dybala's contract is not an issue, we're workign on it, he's our jewel, and he's here to stay" shit for at least two years - an apparent priority for the club, yet nothing happened. so for the sake of some members not as woke and educated as yourself, could you name that guy who's responsible for these contracts? much appreciated, thanks.

and yeah, but but but khedira. thing is that he signed his infamous last contract extension on 12.09.18., only a few months after our new chief commander brought cr7 to torino.

who exactly was in charge at juventus, especiall two weeks before marotta announced that he was leaving the club?

giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)