Aaron Ramsey (21 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well i would love Aouar instead of him , he can actually play in this postion and do something , unlike Ramsey .
I like Aouar but I think we should be looking internally before investing externally. There are a couple that theoretically fit in his position. Aouar doesn’t become Aouar without an opportunity. Sometimes that’s all a kid needs. This is a club in transition anyway. The timing is right.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we should move on with him and buy a defensive mid, play CR7 Morata Kulu and Chiesa upfront and 2 mids - Loca and Benta/Rabiot could work. Im not even sure whats his position and what he is doing on the pitch.

Oct 23, 2011
He has his good moments here and there. It's just that he shouldn't be the primary creative midfielder for a side competing for the Scudetto and "aspiring" to compete for the CL. The fact that he and Rabiot are one of our highest earners says enough about how dysfunctionally this roster was put together.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Just another freebie plagued with injuries that was brought in for ridiculous money and is still struggling to hit form after a long time. I don't blame ramsey for taking the money.

He shouldn't be starting...he is a good option off the bench...but should be paid a quarter of what he is getting now.

Jun 16, 2020
Im happy that he scored, could use a small confidence boost after those poor games. For sure he noticed all the other guys scoring.

We could really use him in form in the coming matches. Was so good against Barcelona, especially in the first half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)