Aaron Ramsey (10 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Sky says 20 days. We should sell him, this problems remains and I lost hope.

Time for Kulusevski now, and hopefully Fagioli as bench option.

I wouldnt mind to get someone like Malinovsky instead of Ramsey. He's always dangerous for Atalanta and usually a bench player there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
~20 days padded w/ the upcoming international break doesn't seem bad especially since he's not able to be called up.

Hoping for a full, expeditious recovery
if he dooesnt recover after this and gets injured again, i think we should consider a sale.

Sadly, it seems he is a fav of Pirlo, so it will take a monumental reason for Pirlo to let go.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Gotta stop falling for the temptation of considering him a starter. Use him as a backup and it should work a bit better as long as he's here. The same for Chiellini. Unfortunately it's only a matter of time

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Can we just close this chapter? We can't wait around for him to be fit forever. He earns way too much to just be a 10-15 games a season type player. He's not going to be there when it matters, when we need him to be impactful. Time to cut the cord and let him loose, set us free.
Yup we must sell him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Injuried again?
Hopefully nothing serious, but case in point should be that he can’t seriously be relied on, it’s a good option to have when fit ofc but imo Pirlo must figure out a way of play that doesn’t require a CM with his set of skills because we barelly have any replacement that resembles him at all and surely enough he won’t be fit for large chunks of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)