Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Difference is that during the height of his career Killini was a bedrock and top performer.

I doubt the same can ever be said about Rambo.

Hopefully he can bounce following the break. I enjoy him out there. He was running his ass off on the press assault

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can we just close this chapter? We can't wait around for him to be fit forever. He earns way too much to just be a 10-15 games a season type player. He's not going to be there when it matters, when we need him to be impactful. Time to cut the cord and let him loose, set us free.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can we just close this chapter? We can't wait around for him to be fit forever. He earns way too much to just be a 10-15 games a season type player. He's not going to be there when it matters, when we need him to be impactful. Time to cut the cord and let him loose, set us free.
he still has 2,5 seasons left of his contract, he's turning 30 next month, and has an astronomical salary that realistically no other club will match.

i like him a lot, when in form, he's one of our most interesting players, and he's one of the most humble and dedicated persons in the team, but it's clear to me that he's the next immovable object. a desperate, mid-table english club like newcastle might come to our rescue, but as things stand now, ramsey will be here until his contract expires.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Khedira 2.0
Always injured and on 7 mil net, he will stay here forever.
He will need some games to be back in shape, have a maximum of two decents games and will be injured again.... knowing Paratici he will extend bis contract

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was a bit crazy to offer an injury prone player big wages. The likes of Ramsey should only be given bonuses depending on appearances.

Don't think the Inuries are ever going to go away and I can never see him playing a decent amount of games here or at any other big club.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Unfortunate

Does anyone know how long a tear typically takes to heal?
it really doesn’t matter. Because as soon as he heals he’ll play 3-4 games and have another muscle injury. It’s the repetition of his career. Such a shame because the times in his career that he has had a solid run of games he can be unplayable.

that’s so few and far between though. We’re never going to be able to move him on because of his contract. He just needs to be treated as a bench option for 30 mins a game - we just need to make sure he warms up for 60 minutes before he gets his cameo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)