Aaron Ramsey (38 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We knew that this player was injury prone.
We knew that we already had Khedira who already is a high earner injury prone player.
We knew that this player will demand a high salary and chances are that we will waste them and his salary will forbid us replacing him with a useful player, should he fail.
Why in the frog didn't we, protect our club and did not enter a certain injury clause?
After failing with Khedira and Can, why keep repeating the same mistake?
And this mistake affects not only last season, but future seasons too.
Our future is compromised and no-one takes blame even after it's proved...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
I don’t understand how Paratici is evaluating midfielders. Since the last two summer/winter transfer windows we have seen Sensi, Barella, Ericksen, and Tonali join the Milan teams. And they could possibly add Kante now.

Juve shipped out Emre Can who IMO should have stayed and kept Khedira, Ramsey(not as good as people think even when healthy).

Nedved, whom I respected immensely and worshipped as a player should be advising Paratici a lot better. Now, I’m not sure who the other scouts are, what backgrounds they have but they clearly are shit.

Just my two cents.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ramsey withstanding mainly being injury prone, showed glimpses of offensive creativeness last season lacking with other Juve mids. He gets one more year to show something in my book unless he can be unloaded without getting stuck for the bill..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He looks in a lot better shape than he was post lockdown (where I thought he came back in probably the worst shape of the entire squad).

Hopefully he can stay fit at least for a run of games. He is a good player and the only one that gets into the box from midfield other than Khedira.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don’t understand how Paratici is evaluating midfielders. Since the last two summer/winter transfer windows we have seen Sensi, Barella, Ericksen, and Tonali join the Milan teams. And they could possibly add Kante now.

Juve shipped out Emre Can who IMO should have stayed and kept Khedira, Ramsey(not as good as people think even when healthy).

Nedved, whom I respected immensely and worshipped as a player should be advising Paratici a lot better. Now, I’m not sure who the other scouts are, what backgrounds they have but they clearly are shit.

Just my two cents.
Allow me to clue you in.

Are you ready to know the secret? The real reason we signed Ramsey?

Once you click there is no going back. You will never look at those in authority the same again. You will be red pilled, deflowered, unplugged, woke.

tenor.gif

He was free

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Quite sure that by the looks of things he is set for another season here, and frankly, don't think it's that bad of an idea afterall, provided ofc he doesn't get injured for majority of the season could actually turn up to be a good option to have, especially under current circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)