Aaron Ramsey (12 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What if reports are false?

What if reports are true but he doesn't want Newcastle? What do?

:sigh: :sad:
Let's sell him with an added bonus feature, buy one get two, we can help Newcastle become relevant again by offering them two of our stars in Ramsey plus an added free deal for DeSciglio to make up for good future relations in helping us get rid of deadwood, might even slot Danillo and Rugani in there as double deal aswell, but by the looks of it we might have to postpone that one for next winter/summer, Ramsey and MdS could very well be the stepping stone to this increasingly lucrative collaboration though.

:ciao:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If Juventus will sell Ramsey after just one season, they will lose the tax benefits that had led to the reduction in income tax from 45% to 25%. Another variable to consider in this strange transfer market session.
@tuttosport

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This guy is 29 years old and very injury prone

Anyone with an ounce of common sense could have seen this coming. He was always going to flop.

What I didn’t expect is for him to become deadwood after only one season. That’s impressive.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This guy is 29 years old and very injury prone

Anyone with an ounce of common sense could have seen this coming. He was always going to flop.

What I didn’t expect is for him to become deadwood after only one season. That’s impressive.
I dont know whats going on with Juventus BoD to be honest. In the last five years they have done a horrific amount of expensive shit deals

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This guy is the biggest Fabio mistake .... i understand how we spent 100m for defense and Ramsey was a free but it was obvious he was not good on fitness conditions ... the responsibility on our medical team too ... they should followed his fitness history and contributed to that decision ....

One note... seems we were obsessed with pirlo like signing , when was pirlo in Milan, his fitness was in big doubt , even Galliani with thinking he is finished and Allegri let him leave at the time ...
but baaaaaam ... ....

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This guy is the biggest Fabio mistake .... i understand how we spent 100m for defense and Ramsey was a free but it was obvious he was not good on fitness conditions ... the responsibility on our medical team too ... they should followed his fitness history and contributed to that decision ....

One note... seems we were obsessed with pirlo like signing , when was pirlo in Milan, his fitness was in big doubt , even Galliani with thinking he is finished and Allegri let him leave at the time ...
but baaaaaam ... ....
I really dislike Ramsey , but I disagree.

Ramsey net salary is 7m net = 8.75m gross . So his salary is big , but Juve are paying only "8.75m €" , and he has resale value (20m i guess) .

I was really happy when we signed him , he was one of the best Arsenal players, but he failed hard here .

I would sell him without thinking twice for 20m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
I really dislike Ramsey , but I disagree.

Ramsey net salary is 7m net = 8.75m gross . So his salary is big , but Juve are paying only "8.75m €" , and he has resale value (20m i guess) .

I was really happy when we signed him , he was one of the best Arsenal players, but he failed hard here .

I would sell him without thinking twice for 20m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His biggest mistake is maybe a bit exaggerated, but we could see this situation coming, and Paratici somehow didn’t.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)