Aaron Ramsey (32 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“Of course, this is my position, it’s where I wanted to play when I came here, it’s where I played my whole career. I have the chance to make runs into the box and also score goals, so that is where I feel most comfortable.”

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Shame it took Sarri more than half a season to play him at his preferred position. He was always #8 afair. But I expect standout performances from him week in week out. The salary he is on, means we should have higher expectations. So far he has been mostly disappointing, even if was played out of position. Good game today, I hope he has even a better one against Lyon.

Apr 19, 2007
Shame it took Sarri more than half a season to play him at his preferred position. He was always #8 afair. But I expect standout performances from him week in week out. The salary he is on, means we should have higher expectations. So far he has been mostly disappointing, even if was played out of position. Good game today, I hope he has even a better one against Lyon.
TBF Sarri wanted Costa out wide but was getting hurt. Then we had the outside back injury issues where Cuads had to go back there. Berna was horrible and we needed a change. If our team was healthy all season I think we would look quite different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)