Aaron Ramsey (6 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Exactly. Imagine if ramsey let the ball slowly in for ronaldo, just to be cleared at last second by the keeper , then looking like a total fool.

I would have for sure secured it too just in case.

Its easy to see in the replay it was going in anyways, but in the heat of the moment is not so easy.
Your logistics make sense but if you rewatch it, the ball was like 80% over the line when Ramsey smashed it in. The keeper was more than 2-3 yards away so unless he was Barry Allen, there’s no way that ball wasn’t a goal. But I agree, in the heat of the moment, you wanna make sure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Your logistics make sense but if you rewatch it, the ball was like 80% over the line when Ramsey smashed it in. The keeper was more than 2-3 yards away so unless he was Barry Allen, there’s no way that ball wasn’t a goal. But I agree, in the heat of the moment, you wanna make sure.
I don't blame Ramsey for what he did, but I definitely would if it turned out he was offside or smth, thus cancelling the goal.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It wouldn’t have been counted as Ronaldo’s goal if Ramsey left it. Would have been an own-goal.

So the annoying fanboy cocksuckers on social media should get off Rambo’s nuts.
since it was on target and the keeper just spilled, it would’ve definitely counted as Ronaldo’s goal. Still I don’t see the fuss.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He did what all players would do in that situation...made sure the ball was in the net. It's not like the goalie was out of the box and the ball was rolling in with no opposition player in sight.

This conversation about who should have or would have gotten the goal is annoying. The announcers wouldn't shut up about it during the entire match. Now its on Tuz.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
since it was on target and the keeper just spilled, it would’ve definitely counted as Ronaldo’s goal. Still I don’t see the fuss.
Same. Guy scored like 700 goals, god forbid another player pushes the ball over the line to secure the lead for your team.

If anything he should be happy that for once his freekick wasn't just a wasted opportunity.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It wouldn’t have been counted as Ronaldo’s goal if Ramsey left it. Would have been an own-goal.

So the annoying fanboy cocksuckers on social media should get off Rambo’s nuts.
I think the same. The trayectory was already over and then the keeper kick the ball with his backheel

Not that it would matter a bit to CR7 anyway, Ramsey is out for good

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know why people are discussing about this. Ronaldo himself was happy that Juve is leading and you saw his big smile after Costa scored the winner goal even though Sarri subbed him. He just want that the team wins.
Of course, we r CR7 Juventus and that's a fact... I mean marketing wise

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No. Watch it again. The ball bounced off the keepers heel after he spilled it. If the ball would have gone in directly after he spilled the ball, sure it could have been considered a shot directly on goal and would have been Cristiano’s. But it definitely would have been considered an OG if Ramsey didn’t tap it in.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
No. Watch it again. The ball bounced off the keepers heel after he spilled it. If the ball would have gone in directly after he spilled the ball, sure it could have been considered a shot directly on goal and would have been Cristiano’s. But it definitely would have been considered an OG if Ramsey didn’t tap it in.
It reminded me of one of his goals against Lithuania last month which was even more of a keeper mishap but UEFA still awarded it to him. Anyway doesn’t matter really.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He did what all players would do in that situation...made sure the ball was in the net. It's not like the goalie was out of the box and the ball was rolling in with no opposition player in sight.

This conversation about who should have or would have gotten the goal is annoying. The announcers wouldn't shut up about it during the entire match. Now its on Tuz.
Ramsay did nothing wrong every player should make sure the ball is over the line the problem is if this was the other way around the reactions on here and online would be the complete opposite and you know it aswell "greedy cunt,Tapinaldo,stealing goals to pad hes stats":lol:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)