Aaron Ramsey (58 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not too excited about this transfer, but that's because I feel our midfield needs more, much more. Having said that, I'm hoping Ramsey gets the job done and stays fit.

Sorry if I'm not psyched: Khedira, Matuidi, Can and Ramsey just isn't Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, and prime Marchisio.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Juve didn't have a Ramsey' | Football Italia
Fabio Paratici claims Juventus ‘don’t have another player like Aaron Ramsey in our squad’ and that Arsenal never played in him in his right position.
Ramsey will join Juve on a free transfer this summer and Paratici [pictured, left] believes the Welshman could be the missing piece of the Bianconeri’s midfield jigsaw.
“We’ve got him, but he’s a different player to the others we have,” the sporting director told Gazzetta dello Sport.
“We don’t have another player like him in our squad. He has more technique than our midfielders but less versatile.
“He’s also less stubborn and less tactical, even though he runs a lot. He’s a man for the final pass and he has an eye for goal.”
The 28-year-old has been used in a variety of ways by Arsenal, including as a winger…
“Ramsey’s a player who, in my opinion, still hasn’t found his position because he’s never played as a mezz’ala in a three, which is his role as it lets him make runs in behind,” explained Paratici.
“Failing that, he can play as a dynamic attacking midfielder, like [Simone] Perrotta did at Roma for example.”

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
'Juve didn't have a Ramsey' | Football Italia
Fabio Paratici claims Juventus ‘don’t have another player like Aaron Ramsey in our squad’ and that Arsenal never played in him in his right position.
Ramsey will join Juve on a free transfer this summer and Paratici [pictured, left] believes the Welshman could be the missing piece of the Bianconeri’s midfield jigsaw.
“We’ve got him, but he’s a different player to the others we have,” the sporting director told Gazzetta dello Sport.
“We don’t have another player like him in our squad. He has more technique than our midfielders but less versatile.
He’s also less stubborn and less tactical, even though he runs a lot. He’s a man for the final pass and he has an eye for goal.”
The 28-year-old has been used in a variety of ways by Arsenal, including as a winger…
“Ramsey’s a player who, in my opinion, still hasn’t found his position because he’s never played as a mezz’ala in a three, which is his role as it lets him make runs in behind,” explained Paratici.
“Failing that, he can play as a dynamic attacking midfielder, like [Simone] Perrotta did at Roma for example.”
Yeah, I think Paratici has to learn to express himself a litle better... many things he said could be taken badly by our players....

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The next logical step after signing Caceres and Ramsey, considering the need to further improve midfield, is to sign Verratti :shifty:. But I hope the only thing all these guys will have in common is the top level football they show.

- - - Updated - - -

Those goals though! :shocked:
And it seems like he knew exactly what he was doing there. Very smart guy. I like it.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Injury prone. Good player though.

- - - Updated - - -

Not too excited about this transfer, but that's because I feel our midfield needs more, much more. Having said that, I'm hoping Ramsey gets the job done and stays fit.

Sorry if I'm not psyched: Khedira, Matuidi, Can and Ramsey just isn't Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, and prime Marchisio.
Well said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)