Aaron Ramsey (13 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unpopular opinion

Apparently we aren’t real fans because we couldn’t give the slightest fuck about what players earn.
Who was it we had that discussion with? It was about Khedira, wasn't it? :lol:

Edit. Found it. Started with Hydde shitposting about Sami (nothing new to see here) after ManU loss (like that was Sami's fault), and went to Pitlol with his non-sequitur into Sami's wages being way too high (somehow he thought this relevant to Hydde's meltdown) and then into how we aren't real fans if we don't care about player wages. :lol3:

Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juve can't be 10th in revenue and 4th or 5th in wages (3rd highest avg wage/player this year according to Sporting Intelligence), it's unsustainable. It's what makes plusvalenza necessary every year... this winter Juve somehow managed some additional plusvalenza of around €35m with the sales of Sturaro and Audero (not completed yet) to make up for no big sales this year. This can't last forever; Milan and Inter fall from grace are the biggest examples of it.

Anyhows, €7m net sounds alright for a freebie and I like Ramsey's attacking intent and technique. Hope he will stay mostly fit though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juve can't be 10th in revenue and 4th or 5th in wages (3rd highest avg wage/player this year according to Sporting Intelligence), it's unsustainable. It's what makes plusvalenza necessary every year... this winter Juve somehow managed some additional plusvalenza of around €35m with the sales of Sturaro and Audero (not completed yet) to make up for no big sales this year. This can't last forever; Milan and Inter fall from grace are the biggest examples of it.

Anyhows, €7m net sounds alright for a freebie and I like Ramsey's attacking intent and technique. Hope he will stay mostly fit though.
We're not even close to being like Milan or Inter. Our club has been extremely slow in increasing both wage bill and transfer expenditures until the last 2 years... Our revenue has spiked massively, and will do so with new commercial deals signed, and others upgraded thanks to signing Ronaldo and being a consistent presence in the final stages of CL over the past 4 years. We've follow FFP guidelines strictly for this entire Marotta/Paratici era and haven't had a whiff of trouble. While continuing to improve and get better and better results.

Juventus is an exceptionally well-run club and there is absolutely nothing to suggest we are about to experience a Milan/Inter like fall from grace any time soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apparently we aren’t real fans because we couldn’t give the slightest fuck about what players earn.[/QUOTE]

Generally I couldn't care less about what they earn. But when some mediocre cunt doesn't just get the chance to play for Juventus, but earns that amount of money for doing it, yeah, I can't help but feel a little bit annoyed.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Generally I couldn't care less about what they earn. But when some mediocre cunt doesn't just get the chance to play for Juventus, but earns that amount of money for doing it, yeah, I can't help but feel a little bit annoyed.
I understand your point. But I was a lot more annoyed half a year ago, when we've announced Can, which was a comparable signing imo. Hope Ramsey signing is a better one than this Cannon ball.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I understand your point. But I was a lot more annoyed half a year ago, when we've announced Can, which was a comparable signing imo. Hope Ramsey signing is a better one than this Cannon ball.
Cannon Ball been mediocre as shit, but at least he's contributed something. 2 goals - 1 assist, plus his tackles, etc.

But if I were ever annoyed about wages it would be the 6 mil/year on Costa for 1 goal this season and a red card for disgusting spitting alongside multi-match suspension. :sergio:

And I was excited about Costa signing. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)