Aaron Ramsey (23 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
What's the point of trying to conserve him when he's actually healthy? He's gonna get injured no matter what, so best get the most out of him when you can.

Conserve him = get two or three 25 minute appearances before an inevitable injury

Might as well start him and see if you can get one or two full games from him.
Nah bro he's made of glass. Two or three full games and he'll be out for six months.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve got so many random midfielders imo. 3-4 years ago it was one of your strengths, today the total opposite.

Can, Matuidi, Rabiot, Ramsay is some weird signings. Not a single one of them is true class, don't know if Rabiot got the potential.
I'd say Matuidi is class at what he does. But you have to surround him with more technical, more attacking mids to get the best out of his workrate. That ain't the case here, except for Pjanic.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'd say Matuidi is class at what he does. But you have to surround him with more technical, more attacking mids to get the best out of his workrate. That ain't the case here, except for Pjanic.
When you had Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba you had one of the best midfields in Europe. They complimented each other very well and you had all kinds of types on the field.

Today there's not one of the Juve midfielders I would like to have, expect maybe Pjanic. Everyone else is either past it or simply not good enough.

Another thing I don't understand is why Juve not got a true destroyer/defensive midfielder, but maybe is that Matuidi's role? I'm not watching many of your games so I don't know.

But honestly what were your management thinking when they signed those midfielders? :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I tried being optimistic but this time just got to me.

We have way too many injury prone players.
I laughed at Arsenal some years ago with Fabregas, van Persie, Ramsey, Wilshere, Abou Diaby and many more players who were always injured. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed, maybe it's karma. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed also about Sarri some years ago. Maybe I should stop laugh about unlucky or shitty human beans of other clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)