Aaron Ramsey (12 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Before we start panicking, how bad is the injury?

Having said that, I do believe it was a tremendous mistake to rely on his as our "star" signing in midfield. Still can't believe we haven't adequately addressed the midfield issue for our 2 years now,. And if you count the day Pogba was sold this is even longer.
It was very clear for all to see but not to our board.

It was obvious that we should have gotten 2 in his position because he was struggling with injuries. You do not bet your season on an injury struggling player.

But like siomeone said, we never learn it seems

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not really a new injury and it's not serious, but part of the rehab side effects. I read that he has lumbago. As his injury with Arsenal was a hamstring one that's not really surprising, the two are linked.

He wasn't going to play the opening 6 or so rounds, he had little pre-season and played 20 minutes of a game.

What I don't get is why the druids called him up in the first place.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, when you recover from long term injuries, you get these little muscle niggles - a result of going from sedentary to high performance training.

Not much here.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's not really a new injury and it's not serious, but part of the rehab side effects. I read that he has lumbago. As his injury with Arsenal was a hamstring one that's not really surprising, the two are linked.

He wasn't going to play the opening 6 or so rounds, he had little pre-season and played 20 minutes of a game.

What I don't get is why the druids called him up in the first place.
Very serious as RDR2 taught us

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know I've resisted posting a poll in this thread where I vote he won't play more than 1000 minutes for us this season... :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)