Aaron Ramsey (76 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's there for us? Makes no sense.

He used to play 1000-1200 minutes here per season. If we pay for his wages we're just at a loss. We should have kept him if true, does no harm to pay him either way but he might as well show up from time to time whether that's Coppa or some silly match.
If the rumoured figures are true then they are paying €2.5m for the loan, which covers about 25% of his salary for a season, or 50% of his salary for the duration of the loan. We could say that they pay 50% of his salary and give us nothing, but I suppose it's all down to how they want to show the numbers, clubs might like to allocate against transfer budget instead of salary cap.

Could be that they give us nothing, then we end up paying him €5m to play for Rangers, in the hope they pay €5m to take him off our hands after the loan, or if he does well and doesn't want to join Rangers permanently someone else might pay a little more. From our accounting perspective I think this looks like pure plusvalenza on our books as he didn't cost us a transfer fee. Financial guys here might be able to confirm this.

Seems to me that we just wanted him away from the club, which seems odd as he's not really an abrasive personality or would cause trouble. Maybe the club really didn't like his sleight at our medical team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You do realize ACL just happens randomy, right? It has nothing to do with fitness level at all, its comletely random as far as I know.
First time he fell he looked injured and in big pain. I'm no nostradamus but I told my dad he should be taken off asap, he looks injured. He came back and a disaster happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)