Aaron Ramsey (24 Viewers)

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Ramsey does not have the defensive qualities or the DISCIPLINE to play in front of the defense. I recall the match vs Inter when Pirlo fielded him on the left to help Frabotta vs Hakimi. He was nowhere to be seen and Hakimi annihilated Frabotta.
Max is trying to be too clever here.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ramsey does not have the defensive qualities or the DISCIPLINE to play in front of the defense. I recall the match vs Inter when Pirlo fielded him on the left to help Frabotta vs Hakimi. He was nowhere to be seen and Hakimi annihilated Frabotta.
Max is trying to be too clever here.
This is so simple to see.
Max is not being clever here, but extremely dumb. Not surprising to me.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If he came back to EPL there are at least 3 possible destination
Wolves
Newcastle : They have problem resigning Joe Willock from Arsenal
West Ham : They also have problem resigning Lingard as MU ask quite high fee

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think Norwich will be great adventure for him. In all my FM save in FM2021, Norwich always getting the EPL title in the late 20s and become one of the big team in 30s. That means they have great management that can keep them sustain at high level

Or he can go to Wales based team, but they are not in EPL (Swansea and Cardiff City). Newcastle seems good option tough, same colours as us. He won't feel the different

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The day that we sell this useless player I'll be has happy like we signed Haaland, no kidding at all.

It hurts to know that if we dont sell him we have to pay him 7 M until 2023... thats 21M...

Juventus will have to pay Ramsey 21M!!!

:yuck::yuck::yuck::inter::inter::inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)