Aaron Ramsey (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He has a great season, but this situation reminds me Marchiosio's one.
Maybe it'll be just one season of awesomeness like in Marchi's case.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I remember Arsenal fans didn't like him a few seasons ago and that Jack Whilshire was the one.
I was his biggest critic, I was completely convinced he would never make it. The jury is still out mind you, its been less than half a season, so he needs to play like this consistently to completely prove his critics wrong. However I am enjoying him proving me wrong at the moment and hope he keeps doing it. :p

As for the comparison with Jacky, I think thats a little unfair to the latter. He's been bothered by niggling injuries throughout his career, and it has affected his development. I feel he's more talented than Aaron, and I still believe that if things go his way, and he gets rid of his injury problems, he'll develop into quite a player.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah, he definitely wasn't. people were still having arguments as to who was better between him and vidal back then.

ramsey has been the best midfielder in the world since the season started.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah everything with him is just howlers it seems, and ofcourse as usual he fails to update his stubborn ways to current events, is still laughing about Ramsey like he is the player struggling to find his way after long injury, and not someone completely dominating EPL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck you guys :stuckup:

I actually rate Ramsey, and have been very impressed with him this season. I always thought Wilshere was the more talented player, but Ramsey is proving more reliable and consistent this season. However, the best midfielder in the world since the season started is a very bold and broad statement, hence the howler. I am not disputing his quality, but midfielde contains DMs, CMs, RWs, LWs, etc... The claim ALC is making is very daring indeed.

Ozil, Robben, Ronaldo (if we are going to consider him a winger as opposed to a forward), Ribery, Ramsey's own team-mate Ozil, our own Pogba and Vidal have all been stellar as well. I guess Ramsey gets more of the attention because no one was expecting him to be this good, but best midfielder in the world (even providing for his insane exploits) is a bit of a stretch.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He has a great season, but this situation reminds me Marchiosio's one.
Maybe it'll be just one season of awesomeness like in Marchi's case.
Marchisio's 11-12 season is actually not as good as Ramsey's current one.This guy is scoring for fun even in the CL.Its not just goals but even assists and tackles rate he's been impeccable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)