Aaron Ramsey (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fuck you guys :stuckup:

I actually rate Ramsey, and have been very impressed with him this season. I always thought Wilshere was the more talented player, but Ramsey is proving more reliable and consistent this season. However, the best midfielder in the world since the season started is a very bold and broad statement, hence the howler. I am not disputing his quality, but midfielde contains DMs, CMs, RWs, LWs, etc... The claim ALC is making is very daring indeed.

Ozil, Robben, Ronaldo (if we are going to consider him a winger as opposed to a forward), Ribery, Ramsey's own team-mate Ozil, our own Pogba and Vidal have all been stellar as well. I guess Ramsey gets more of the attention because no one was expecting him to be this good, but best midfielder in the world (even providing for his insane exploits) is a bit of a stretch.
It's hard to digest, even for me the statement that Aaron is among the best midfielders. But its only 3 months into the season, so we're really talking about form here, more than we are ability. It really isn't that far fetched to say he's been the best midfielder over the past 3 months. One thing is for sure though, Ozil has not been as consistent or as decisive as Ramsey has, so far this season. This coming from someone who 3 months ago thought Ramsey was mediocre, and who has always considered Ozil to be a world class player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)