Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
If 352 then we wouldn't be letting Benatia go in January then because we would need all the CB's we need. So, again, how much would Ramsey cost us then? Rumors Arsenal want 20m for him in January?

I guess, if 352...Ronaldo-Dybala up front? Would probably benefit Dybala a lot.
Apparently figure is slimming down and closer to our offer

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
99% Ramsey at Juve in January. Source: Luca Momblano, the guy who was the first to announce CR7. Live, Milano @Juventibus event NOW
42c1aceafb03d72b3310b1af72171305.jpg

That mfer got lucky and I'm still not sure he was the first on CR. Marotta was asked about him back in March on SKY. Just a week ago he said Todibo is a done deal. Two days later he signs for Barca.

Hope he's right about Ramsey tho, but I hate how this clown became credible all of a sudden.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
That mfer got lucky and I'm still not sure he was the first on CR. Marotta was asked about him back in March on SKY. Just a week ago he said Todibo is a done deal. Two days later he signs for Barca.

Hope he's right about Ramsey tho, but I hate how this clown became credible all of a sudden.
When did he say it was a done deal? He just wrote an article about Todibo describing the player saying that Juve was a strong contender. And Paratici after deal with Barca was announced said was sorry he made a different choice, so Momblano was onto something

https://www.juventibus.com/todibo-juventus/

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

It doesn't take much evidence before you wrongfully brand a journalist a clown

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

If we exclude rakibs joke thread from 2013, i was the 1st to predict Ronaldo. He probably read my post and felt like, yeah this makes perfect sense for my legacy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
99% Ramsey at Juve in January. Source: Luca Momblano, the guy who was the first to announce CR7. Live, Milano @Juventibus event NOW
42c1aceafb03d72b3310b1af72171305.jpg

who's leaving? we don't have any empty slots in our squad list. will it be spinazzola?

- - - Updated - - -

More news, same source: Spinazzola on loan to Bologna confirmed. Perin given ok to leave at end of season. Icardi and Isco still interesting Paratici.

okay, just saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)