Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He will score the winning goal for our UCL trophy.
Assisted by Pjanic
1-2 vs Bayern

First goal by Mandzo
Assisted by CR7
Bicycle goal
Red carded for slapping Neuer during his celebration

Then we concede

Then Lord Ramsey comes in and BAAM

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Assisted by Pjanic
1-2 vs Bayern

First goal by Mandzo
Assisted by CR7
Bicycle goal

Then we concede

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Assisted by Pjanic
1-2 vs Bayern

First goal by Mandzo
Assisted by CR7
Bicycle goal

Then we concede

Mandzo or CR7?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Over there you can find a job and live decently. Here you can't find shit unless you know the prime minister or unless you choose to work for 230e monthly.

Connections are important always, sure, but I'd say YOU'D be surprised how bad it is here :lol:
Why don't you emigrate? I know you're not the most talented person but I'm sure you would find some job ;)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Over there you can find a job and live decently. Here you can't find shit unless you know the prime minister or unless you choose to work for 230e monthly.

Connections are important always, sure, but I'd say YOU'D be surprised how bad it is here :lol:
Vucic pedere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Jao jebem ga u usta pickousta...
Haha I don't speak serbian even though i have serbin passport too .

I hate politics but Vucic is stupid, it would be better if he recognized Kosovo and took europian path , so you and I could live in europe , but instead he took Russian way .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Haha I don't speak serbian even though i have serbin passport too .

I hate politics but Vucic is stupid, it would be better if he recognized Kosovo and took europian path , so you and I could live in europe , but instead he took Russian way .

Nah, recognizing Kosovo would be treason. That's not his to give. It was stolen from us :p

He didn't go EU path nor Russian path. We're sitting on two chairs. And we can't follow Russia simply because we're surrounded by NATO countries.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nah, recognizing Kosovo would be treason. That's not his to give. It was stolen from us

He didn't go EU path nor Russian path. We're sitting on two chairs. And we can't follow Russia simply because we're surrounded by NATO countries.
Orban speaks to Putin freely even though Hungary is in NATO. Not to mention the old strategic alliance between Russia and Germany.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Orban speaks to Putin freely even though Hungary is in NATO. Not to mention the old strategic alliance between Russia and Germany.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
NATO dropped bombs on in the 99. Chances of us getting in there are equal to 0. If our retarded government did something stupid like going into NATO it would mean a war here.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Obviously they are not but they are people paid to watch and comment on football so I guess they know their bit ;).
To anyone with an iota of soccer iq, knowledge or understanding, it's clear that the overwhelming majority of them don't. The reason you and others think they do is how they remain employed.

Not that I disagree on Ramsey, but e.g., Rugani to Chelsea series was hilarious as are the crap you read daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)