Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd rather break the bank on SMS as I consider him an elite talent. Ramsey is a fine player but I'm not too convinced if he'll give us this extra leap in quality.

Khedira should leave the coming season though.

Ramsey Pjanic Matuidi as starters
Bentancur Can for rotation

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really a top quality player. Since that horrendous leg break his fitness levels have never quite recovered but he’d suit our team with the midfield rotation policy.

Love to have him here

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not biased like the Muricans who are so desperate to see their boy Punisic succeed that they are biased to the nth degree, or Fr3sh who has a fascination with limited faggots and ugly prima donnas.

My two favorite players are Baggio and Zidane, members of the footballing elite and superior master race of football :stuckup: :p

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm not biased like the Muricans who are so desperate to see their boy Punisic succeed that they are biased to the nth degree, or Fr3sh who has a fascination with limited faggots and ugly prima donnas.

My two favorite players are Baggio and Zidane, members of the footballing elite and superior master race of football :stuckup: :p
Didn't mention DP. :sergio: @Azzurri7

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
If we spend most of our budget on de Ligt and buy one or two other cheaper youngsters like Tonali, will you be OK with just Ramsey for midfield?

If de Ligt is clearly the best CB of his generation, I would be fine waiting another year for a top CM to arrive.

And even with injuries, rather have Ramsey than toxic, hardly better Rabiot.

What happened to Fabregas btw? Did he forget how to kick a ball?

- - - Updated - - -

Should increase our presence in the UK market too.

I hope he isn't the typical Brit with whom adaptation is an issue.
How is he toxic? genuinely curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)