Aaargh!!i Hate You!!! You Go To Hell And You Die!!!!! (6 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
One other thing I hate is teams like Arsenal working well to create chances but then their finishing SUCKS! It's SUCH a waste!! It's like as soon as they are that one step from scoring they don't care anymore and just shoot it wherever. There is no focus on finishing, players like Nedved a lot of work into that. But Wenger's boys want to pass it all the way in and the rare sparkling goal from Henry or Ljungberg (well not rare from Henry) sends everyone flying, GET REAL! :fero:

Jul 12, 2002
I hate stupid people! It seems that there is no limit to the depth of stupidity nor the volume of morons out there. I am constantly astounded by the complete incompetence of people. There are so many frustratingly idiotic people around that I just want to hit them sometimes. Do you ever just want to stop trying to reason with those brainless dimwits and just give them whats-for?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I hate stupid people! It seems that there is no limit to the depth of stupidity nor the volume of morons out there. I am constantly astounded by the complete incompetence of people. There are so many frustratingly idiotic people around that I just want to hit them sometimes. Do you ever just want to stop trying to reason with those brainless dimwits and just give them whats-for?
i feel the same way, especially when i see what most people vote in my country. argh!!!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #173
    tarmpropp- voting's an opinon :D

i hate it when people take advantage of people who have less than them, especially when the victims are kind people, and people who are sincere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)