A Thought Experiment (15 Viewers)

Jun 26, 2007
It's not really a joke when you think incest is acceptable and then you make a sarcastic joke about someone saying they would fuck their sister if she was hot.
Right, it's up to you to decide what I meant...

aw c'mon T...where the heck is your rational analysis?
If you really think that analyzing conventions is pointless, then that's what really is disturbing. If so, have fun being a gutless string puppet and live your life by the way someone else tells you to.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
on the issue of "What's wrong with fucking my mother?"...yea, I would rather remain a gutless string puppet...I'll leave to your intellectually superior self to rationalise it for us

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
on the issue of "What's wrong with fucking my mother?"...yea, I would rather remain a gutless string puppet...I'll leave to your intellectually superior self to rationalise it for us
Is there some reason why that topic should not be discussed?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But we should try to get of it, don't we?

You're either lying about treating them equally, or you're contradicting yourself.
to get rid of it, well that looks very unlikely, it has become part of the norm now, and is pretty much acceptable now, that's why they should be treated them like everybody else...personally though, I find it immoral but that is a personal opinion and I'm not one to be judging them

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'll add one more. Opening people's minds (although that's probably just wishful thinking).

It's sad to me that when you discuss morality with people it's so shocking to them that you could even do such a thing that all you get out of them are these emotional responses that amount to "OMG".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)