A suggestion (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
How about changing the colours of the forum? the current theme has done it's job already. I think it's time for a change. Maybe black and white would be good. it'll make a Juventus atmosphere here.
and maybe Juve logo and pictures should be around.
It's a Juve forum, and Juve colours can make us remember it better!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'll think about changing the theme with the next forum update, that should happen sometime within the next 3 months.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I think a black and white scheme would be disastrous. I think we shouls go for something classy, not that it isn't already

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I think a black and white scheme would be disastrous. I think we shouls go for something classy, not that it isn't already
I agree, black and white would be real stressfull on the eyes IMO.

I think we should look for inspiration in our pink away kit. :D

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    ok not black and white. but Juve pictures and logos!
    and a little black and white here and there is not bad

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Black, white & deep yellow has been done quite tastefully at juventus.com. But livescore.com does a mean rendition of black & gray :cool:

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    it was nice, but it's like this for too long :yawn: I think it's time to change it

Ali has an interesting point. see Juventus.com. the white and black combination is nice, and not tough for the eyes. Juventus forum should have Juventus colours.
    anyway if the colours are black and white, the white will be the main colour, so it won't hurt the eyes. give it a try

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I must be the only one that hates the layout and look of the official site. In fact the layout of this site is much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)