A special day in my life (2 Viewers)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    Thank you very much, Zlatan.

I removed the bandage from the finger y-day and it's going just all right, thanks for the concern.

Slow me ;) ?! Nah.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Whatever ;)

Thank you Oded, I'm not using nothing special, either fastening pills :D or else.

Silvia - all right, girl, like that, enjoy your summer ;)

DaJuve - Perfect. I'm waiting for it.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    You are welcome, and you don't have to thank me, I just said what I feel. After all, I owe you too (and to Erik) the fact that I finally began to understand Dutch ;)

And that list was awesome :star: !

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Iulia
    Congrats...you must have your computer strapped to your back and continuously logged on!...

Thanks for the mention honey, you'll have to PM me your new address!...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Thank you very much, Zlatan.

I removed the bandage from the finger y-day and it's going just all right, thanks for the concern.

Slow me ;) ?! Nah.
    Hey.... take it easy on that :thumb: ok?, dun be stressing it too much :) If u need to type for yr life, at least just use yr toes :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Jajajja, dont mess with the crazy poster!!!!.

There must be some kind of reward for her in the Staff :)

Congrats Iulia!! Bloody girl!.

You didnt knew, but all this week i have tried to reach you, till wednesday.

A week ago, you were more or less 100 posts behind me, and in the next day, you were more or less 25+ than me!!.

I tried to reach you till wednesday, but on thurdsday you get 100+ than me, and i quit!!.

:fero: well, now i dont have any pressure to reach the goal!! im in the winners road right now!!. wait for me!! :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    felicidades!!
    en serio te lo mereces demasiado!! eres una super buena amiga me encanto conocerte y no te he podido escribir porque he estado ocupadisima con la universidad :down: considero que tienes muchisimo talento para los idiomas mas que todo y espero que un dia te gradues en idiomas y que hables mas de diez!! jajaja y la falda cuando vengas pa venezuela te la presto!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)