A Pathetic democracy!!! (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
joe5 said:
For every man who suffers there is a problem. But i see that the numper of victims from Palestinians side are more, and in this life we speak with numbers you know.

I want to tell you that i am not against Jews and i am against to any type of racism. But i know judge one person from the thinks that he says and the thinks that he does. For me there aren't good and bad races, but there are good and bad peaple.

I think that the Palestinians, as every man in this Earth, has the right to defend himself from any think that tries to restrain his rights to walk free in the land of their ancestors, and not have the troupers to stamp them with their guns and terrorize them.
nice Post

Buy on AliExpress.com

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Whoever said a Republic is not a democratic system is really stupid, and never read anything about philosophy or politics...It is utter nonsense as the very firts form of democracy was a republic.

Sep 28, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
Here was one of the reports of the recent bombing. Very in-depth stuffs, no? :D Objectively portraying whats been happening.:smoke:

yahoo AP(associated press) news
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suicide Bombings Since Truce Mon Apr 17, 9:58 AM ET

Palestinian militants have carried out nine suicide attacks in Israel and the West Bank since a Feb. 8, 2005, truce declaration. All but one attack have been carried out by Islamic Jihad, a violent group with close ties to Iran:

• April 17, 2006: A bomber blows himself up at a Tel Aviv restaurant targeted previously, killing eight other people.

• March 30, 2006: A bomber disguised as a Jewish hitchhiker blows himself up in a car outside a West Bank settlement, killing four Israelis who stopped to pick him up. The Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a violent offshoot of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah Party, claims responsibility.

• Jan. 19, 2006: A bomber disguised as a peddler blows himself up at a Tel Aviv felafel restaurant, wounding 20 people.

• Dec. 29, 2005: A bomber explodes at an Israeli army checkpoint in the West Bank, killing an Israeli soldier and two Palestinians.

• Dec. 5, 2005: A bomber blows himself up at a shopping mall in the coastal town of Netanya, killing five.

• Oct. 26, 2005: A bomber blows himself up in Hadera at a food stand, killing five.

• Aug. 28, 2005: A bomber blows himself up in the southern city of Beersheba, killing only himself.

• July 12, 2005: A bomber blows himself up outside a shopping mall in Netanya, killing five.

• Feb. 25, 2005: In the first attack after a truce is declared, a bomber blows himself up near a Tel Aviv nightclub, killing four.
and they all were exercising their right to a free country or am i mistaking something? heroes, arent they :pumpkin:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #504
    Fliakis said:
    and they all were exercising their right to a free country or am i mistaking something? heroes, arent they :pumpkin:
    One opinion from here or there won't matter for them...

The most important thing is how their people look at them...

Sep 28, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    One opinion from here or there won't matter for them...

The most important thing is how their people look at them...
    well, i only care how i see them myself. and they are COWARDS! disguise as a hitchhiker and kill the people that actually want to help. good going. i hope his family dies from a bird flu.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #506
    Fliakis said:
    well, i only care how i see them myself. and they are COWARDS! disguise as a hitchhiker and kill the people that actually want to help. good going. i hope his family dies from a bird flu.
    Can you explain, please??

Sep 28, 2002
    they go and kill innocent civilians. you lot complain how isreal is the source of all evil. how are these people better? they are simply cowards.

and the one that i mentioned disgusts me the most.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #508
    Fliakis said:
    they go and kill innocent civilians. you lot complain how isreal is the source of all evil. how are these people better? they are simply cowards.

and the one that i mentioned disgusts me the most.
    Ok, I understand you...

Give him another way to defend his family...

Jul 12, 2002
    olkiller said:
    Whoever said a Republic is not a democratic system is really stupid, and never read anything about philosophy or politics...It is utter nonsense as the very firts form of democracy was a republic.
    Really? So a republic is a democracy? I wonder why there are two different words then. Republics can be democratic, but they aren't democracies, in the strict sense of the word. Furthermore, get your history straight. The first democracy was a democracy, not a republic. Unless you're referring to something that predates Athens, then you're wrong. The Athenian democracy allowed all citizens equal say in the government.

Jul 12, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    Ok, I understand you...

Give him another way to defend his family...
    That's such bullshit and you know it. Suicide bombers aren't defending anyone. There's no defensive action to blowing up a cafe. If he wants to defend his family, he might think about something called guerilla warfare. Try blowing up military and infrastucture targets, rather than cafe's and buses.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Ian said:
    Really? So a republic is a democracy? I wonder why there are two different words then. Republics can be democratic, but they aren't democracies, in the strict sense of the word. Furthermore, get your history straight. The first democracy was a democracy, not a republic. Unless you're referring to something that predates Athens, then you're wrong. The Athenian democracy allowed all citizens equal say in the government.
    :agree:
    Well said Ian and in case this fellow was thinking about the Romans. I'd like to shoot them down too. Rome doesn't count as democratic either. Even the US is a Democratic Republic not a Republican Democracy, though sometimes I do wonder.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Ian said:
    That's such bullshit and you know it. Suicide bombers aren't defending anyone. There's no defensive action to blowing up a cafe. If he wants to defend his family, he might think about something called guerilla warfare. Try blowing up military and infrastucture targets, rather than cafe's and buses.
    And you obviously believe that its really easy as that?.. such places as these have very high security its virtually impossible to dress up as anyone to even by pass it. Unless if your superman or something you may have a point. :disagree:

Also guerilla warfare is only at its best in terrain which best suits it. There aint much of a terrain in palestine where the people can actually hit and hide.. where can they go? amongst the public? and if they do.. then who gets blamed for such actions?? yes the guerilla themselves for hiding in the first place.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Ian said:
    And nightclubs.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    And you obviously believe that its really easy as that?.. such places as these have very high security its virtually impossible to dress up as anyone to even by pass it. Unless if your superman or something you may have a point. :disagree:
    Well in Ian's defense, the following attack was very dispicable:

• March 30, 2006: A bomber disguised as a Jewish hitchhiker blows himself up in a car outside a West Bank settlement, killing four Israelis who stopped to pick him up. The Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a violent offshoot of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah Party, claims responsibility.

How messed up is that? No real reason for such an attack. I mean looking at it from a symbollic viewpoint such an attack tells people not to help others because they could explode. Not much of a political statement made in my opinion.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #515
    Ian said:
    You're talking as if the guerilla warfares were not used...

Martyr bombings were used because when a normal bombing was implemented and the Israeli army follows up the person behind that bombing, prison him and make him tell everything about his comrades which made a negative effect on the guerilla acts...

When somebody bombs himself, the Israeli army spends much more time knowing who were the people who helped the bomber...

Jul 12, 2002
    PhRoZeN said:
    Who said it would be easy? I suppose you think it's easy to plan and execute terrorism? To say that the military and infrastructure of Israel is too hard of a target is pure and simple cowardice. If these men were really in a noble and honourable fight to save their families, then they would not be blowing up other people's families. Soldiers, tanks, airfields, powerplants, refineries, ports, and government structures are all viable targets. But, would the Palestinians blow them up? No, why do that when you can torch a bus full of children?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #517
    Enron said:
    Well in Ian's defense, the following attack was very dispicable:

How messed up is that? No real reason for such an attack. I mean looking at it from a symbollic viewpoint such an attack tells people not to help others because they could explode. Not much of a political statement made in my opinion.
    That makes everybody wonder about how reliable the source of the article is...

The human nature can't allow anybody to hurt those who help him, and this bomber is a human in the end, so why does he have to do that??:disagree: :disagree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #518
    Ian said:
    Who said it would be easy? I suppose you think it's easy to plan and execute terrorism? To say that the military and infrastructure of Israel is too hard of a target is pure and simple cowardice. If these men were really in a noble and honourable fight to save their families, then they would not be blowing up other people's families. Soldiers, tanks, airfields, powerplants, refineries, ports, and government structures are all viable targets. But, would the Palestinians blow them up? No, why do that when you can torch a bus full of children?
    A bus full of children??!!

Why don't you write a novel about this story you made up just now??

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ReBeL said:
    That makes everybody wonder about how reliable the source of the article is...

The human nature can't allow anybody to hurt those who help him, and this bomber is a human in the end, so why does he have to do that??:disagree: :disagree:
    It's an AP article which is basically just a report. Its not like a column or an actual article written by a reporter. Meaning it has less bias overall but you can't tell where the information came from.

Your point of human nature makes me question to vulneralbility of suicide bomb missions. Its very easy to make such a device. So whats to stop crazy people or even just misled people from blowing up such targets? I mean who gives the orders for these things, we know who claims responsibility, but who is to say the bomber or gunman wasn't working on his own?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Ian said:
    To have the right funding and weaponry yes, but we are talking about people who have dont have enough funding as it is.. they barely have enough to eat and whatever they have saved elsewhere can be used on equipment to make homemade bombs which are easily accesible providing you have the sufficient knowledge. As I said earliar if it was as easy as that they would target such places, but its certainly difficult infact as I said its virtually impossible.. and what on earth brought the story that they go and target children.. that certainly aint the case but rather most of the places are usually cafes, and nightclubs.. now are there a lot of children and cafes and nighclubs.. i really dont think so. Targetting children is something which they dont like doing and dont plan to do.. adults is a different matter.

Oh by the way dont get me wrong, I absolutely hate the ide aof suicide bombing, but I dont see them having much of a choice in this case.. the world has remained silent over matters where the palestinians have been oppressed and deprived of there rights, and now they have no choice but to act themselves.. and if the act is regarded as coward.. they so be it.. many regard guerilla warfare itself as coward.. but they regard it as liberation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)