A Pathetic democracy!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
Hey Phrozen, don't tire yourself out...plus rep for your effort in actually creating a debate in here with arguments and facts to back them up...

I see your pretty new to these forums, and the posts that I've read are thought out stuff from you..

Just wanna remind you that this is (in all reality) a Juventus forum :faq1: , you gatta bare the guys who aren't really here to debate and just sort of lash out their opinions and feelings towards the subject. No matter how much evidence you give, they won't think about it or consider it or even read it for that matter.
Thanks for your generous and kind comments vonam :), much appreciated, and yes I guess you are right that im in a juventuz forum so yeah its comprehensible.

As for all the anti sentiments that has been created for America is understandble and doesnt only exist in your country.. you could prolly ask three or four dozen of them worldwide countries around the world of what they think about America and it wouldnt be a suprise to hear how they have been mistreated by the worlds police. There are many campaigners out there trying to destroy the world debt in which many poor people around the world are dieing my heart goes out to them and which we could make a difference but nothings possible if the richest people aint helping. I also blame certain arab leaders too for there wretched behaviour which demoralises mankind whilst they would equally spend more on a playboy mansion than a few cents on an orphan.. its an evil world.. run by evil people...most notably capello :D ( :p to the capello fans).

Thought ill also briefly comment on some of the comments that were made by Azzuri, rebel, ahead, hambon and a few others.. they all had some really good points and I agree. I guess some people havent actually read all the posts to judge the overall incline of where the debate really lies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Excuse me for posting these pictures...But I'd just like to post them, probably because some of you don't get to see them on bbc......

Thats not terror ehhh????:agree:

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Excuse me for posting these pictures...But I'd just like to post them, probably because some of you don't get to see them on bbc......

Thats not terror ehhh????:agree:

a terrorist just killed 6 people an hour ago in Tel Aviv. that is terror!!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #324
    Tal222 said:
    a terrorist just killed 6 people an hour ago in Tel Aviv. that is terror!
    That's not a terror...

It's a reaction for killing a family in Beit Lahya before a week including a 10-year old innocent girl...

An eye for an eye can't be called terror...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Tal222 said:
    a terrorist just killed 6 people an hour ago in Tel Aviv. that is terror!!!
    As a response to what israel did a few days ago..

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Palestinians-killed-in-Israeli-attack/2006/04/13/1144521431694.html

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4910810.stm

Just to further clarify.. israel at that time said its attack were at the al aqsa brigade.. now how on a 10 year old girl is a terrorist is beyond me. This aint new infact we have such claims going all the way down to two year old's, new born babies and not forgetting pregnant women who have yet to concieve a baby.

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
    not every thing is black and white. i am not saying that Israel is getting hurt all the time and she doesn't do anything. but also the Palestinians are not just the victims.
    in this case i see a difference between going and killing people in the street and killing young child by mistake as a response to the qassam launching to cities in Israel.

(sorry for my bad bad English. that is why i am not writing more here).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #327
    Tal222 said:
    not every thing is black and white. i am not saying that Israel is getting hurt all the time and she doesn't do anything. but also the Palestinians are not just the victims.
    in this case i see a difference between going and killing people in the street and killing young child by mistake as a response to the qassam launching to cities in Israel.

Well, Tal,

Where was your grandfather used to live??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Tal222 said:

Your english isn't bad at all. Not like we talk any better here.

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Well, Tal,

Where was your grandfather used to live??
    My family lives in Israel for 7 generations.
    i understand what you are trying to say and i do believe that the Palestinians should have country, but all i think is that this is not the why to achieve it (by any side).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #330
    Tal222 said:
    My family lives in Israel for 7 generations.
    i understand what you are trying to say and i do believe that the Palestinians should have country, but all i think is that this is not the why to achieve it (by any side).
    Where are you living specifically??

7 generations???!!!

Do you think I'm stupid or what???

The first Israeli colony was in 1880 in Richon Litzion...

So, 7 generations since 1880!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Tal222 said:

A mistake is defined as follows: An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.

Now did israel have sufficient whereabouts of al aqsa brigades? I doubt that.. There judgement is very defective and they are very careless in there attacks the attacking of civilians is not the first time from israel.. its very common.. and certainly not as common as suicide bombing. Lets just not bring stastics here. Also I want to add that israel has some of the most sophisticated missiles in the whole world.. prolly to a certain extent even better than the U.S if they want to attack a particular house they can do it without many houses or rather a whole village collapsing with it.

Nevertheless I understand your hurt for seeing your fellow israelis dieing but at the same time you must understand how palestinians are living. I have seen documentaries which shows a typical palestinian house which is a 2.5 metre squared room that contains a toilet in a kitchen.. how unhygenic is that. Is this their fault? or rather something where the israelis are stopping such income being recieved to the civilians. Oppression is worse than slaughter.. lets not forget this.

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Where are you living specifically??

7 generations???!!!

Do you think I'm stupid or what???

The first Israeli colony was in 1880 in Richon Litzion...

So, 7 generations since 1880!!!
    why should i lie to you? my grandmother from my father side is here for 7generations. my other grandparents were born in Europe.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #333
    Tal222 said:
    why should i lie to you? my grandmother from my father side is here for 7generations. my other grandparents were born in Europe.
    Ok, enough is said...

Why did your grandparents come to Palestine??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Tal222 said:
    7 generations sounds like a fair bit of an exagerration. Your families must have all had fairly short lifes for that to happen. Nevertheless I admire you truth about your other grandparents being born in europe.

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
    ok. i feel bad for the Palestinians, i really do.
    i believe that we should live together or one next to another in peace and i believe it will happend one day.
    i don't have any solution or an answer for the problem we have.
    what i do know that with terror attacks from both sides it will never happend.

(by the way most Israelis fell like that and i believe that most Palestinians think like that also)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #336
    Tal222 said:
    i believe that we should live together or one next to another in peace and i believe it will happend one day.

(by the way most Israelis fell like that and i believe that most Palestinians think like that also)
    Do you hint that you are ready to give Palestinians their land back??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Tal222 said:
    Im glad you do, whatever happens vote for a "good president" in your next election that is the least you can do..

Tal222 said:
    Well I certainly hope we can live together in a peaceful way like the year 600AD and onwards.. but I dont see it happening unfortunately this matter will continue for generations to come your leaders are gradually overtaking palestinian lands and TBH at the end we may not even see a single palestinian left there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)