A Pathetic democracy!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fliakis said:
by that logic you dont belong in denmark. are they justified to blow your house up?
Of course not its not exactly he claimed he wants to take over the danish lands now did he?. Neither did he claim and neither did he do it by action.. thats the difference we see. Israel dont need to claim such as such is its land.. all they need to do is get the bulldozers out and destroy a few villagers and yeah kill a few palestinians whilst at it...

May 4, 2004
Ian said:
Fuck you.......

Basically, Israel and Palestine can both be called terrorist organisations. But, there is a more precise term that can be used for Israel, it's called a nation. Israel is a nation because it uses an army and there is no concrete evidence to suggest that they deliberately target civilians. On the other hand, there is a cohesive terrorist war against Israel, by Palestine, where they use plainclothes murderers to target civilians with the goal of demoralisation. That's terrorism.
Dude fuck yourself okay.. dont fuck him.. if u cant write here without saying thoes words then dont write here at all!!

And.. What can the Palestine do but attack Israel like they do.. What can they do when Israel are putting a WALL all around the places where Palestinien live..
How can they make a real war when they got no army because they cant as Israel wont allow them to.. The Palestinien are living inside a wall, where Israel has all eyes on them..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The insults in this thread are starting to appear more and more. I will warn all of you before closing this discussion.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yellow card to Ian for insults, and yellow card to Juve Kosova for retaliation.

This is a landmine of a topic, but if people can't stick to the issues instead of the posters, suspensions are next...

So please, let's try to keep cool heads and focus on the issues, not the posters.

EDIT: Jeeks and I posted this simultaneously, so it's pretty clear it has our attention...

May 4, 2004
Fliakis said:
by that logic you dont belong in denmark. are they justified to blow your house up?

hahahaha !!!

i dont even wanna respond to that but ill do it anyway..

Look i live in denmark but im not taking the land of danes, Im not putting a wall all around where the danes live, Im not killing the danes and Im not creating a new country here because that isent RIGHT!!

DO U GET IT???

BUT if i had done all that, and the danes lived like the Palestinien are living in this world, then i wouldnt blame the danes for blowing my house up!!! NOT AT ALL!!!

May 4, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Of course not its not exactly he claimed he wants to take over the danish lands now did he?. Neither did he claim and neither did he do it by action.. thats the difference we see. Israel dont need to claim such as such is its land.. all they need to do is get the bulldozers out and destroy a few villagers and yeah kill a few palestinians whilst at it...

I dident even see this respond because i was replaying to his post..

Anyway, im glad u see what i mean.. great post mate..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
I dident even see this respond because i was replaying to his post..

Anyway, im glad u see what i mean.. great post mate..
hehe its cool :) anyone who hasnt been indoctrinated by the propoganda spread by the mainstream news agencies can easily spot whose wrong and whose right in this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Ahh what a pity, I just came to realise such a thread exists since today :frown:
That's fine. I think you are a mature enough poster to add to the discussion in a civilized way.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
hahahaha !!!

i dont even wanna respond to that but ill do it anyway..

Look i live in denmark but im not taking the land of danes, Im not putting a wall all around where the danes live, Im not killing the danes and Im not creating a new country here because that isent RIGHT!!

DO U GET IT???

BUT if i had done all that, and the danes lived like the Palestinien are living in this world, then i wouldnt blame the danes for blowing my house up!!! NOT AT ALL!!!
OK, how about Kosovo? What about the argument that you Albanians were trying to create an independent country within the borders of Serbia, and you Kosovar Albanians had no weapons? That might be a bit closer to the Palestine question. A move to Albania was out of the question, right? Your people would only accept "stealing" Serbian land. Does that accurately paint the picture?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #254
    Very great Post, ahead...

And Nice entry in the thread, PhRoZeN...

Juve_Kosova... We have all the evidences to prove our points, so let the man retaliates as much as he wants...

You have great opinions and I'll be very upset if you are banned because of this thread...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    PADO said:
    OK, how about Kosovo? What about the argument that you Albanians were trying to create an independent country within the borders of Serbia, and you Kosovar Albanians had no weapons? That might be a bit closer to the Palestine question. A move to Albania was out of the question, right? Your people would only accept "stealing" Serbian land. Does that accurately paint the picture?
    The descion of whose land and how much each country has on this issue went back to the serbia's defeat at the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 ushered in centuries of rule under the Muslim Ottoman Empire. Serbia regained control of Kosovo in 1913, and the province was incorporated into the Yugoslav federation. Since then it was taken over slobodan the resentment of kosovan influence within the former yugoslav has been very hostile. The serbia president then rejected the deal which would allow the kosovan their rights. Not forgetting that serbia was largely under slobodan responsible for ethnic cleasing of many kosovan which led the refugess no choice but to run towards other nations including montenegro. This by no means has any relevance to the palestinian and israeli situation because kosovans were refugees and its understandble that they need to run from tyranny oppressed by the serbians under there vile leader slobodan who is internationally recognised for being an evil dictator.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #256
    PADO said:
    The difference between Palestine and Kosovo issues is:

Kosovo suffers occupation problem (If Kosovo people don't defend their lands now, they will do it in the future)...

Palestine suffers identity problem (If Palestinians don't resist the Israeli attempts to take their land and get them out of it, next generations of Palestinians won't have a place to move from to get their land back...)

May 4, 2004
    PADO said:

How can we STEAL our own land??

Dude, please read some history before writing anything about my country..
    The serbien people aint even from Balkan.. They are people who come to Balkan from Russia around year 600... The Albanian/Kosovar have been there since the time of Illiria wich are the old Albanians.. The Illiriens are some of the oldest people in Europe...

Slobodan has been trying to get his BIG Yoguslavia by making war against Croatia, Bosnia And Kosovo... He lost against Croatia, He killed millions of people in Bosnia, and stole a BIG part of Bosnia.. And he also wanted Kosovo..
    Ill tell u this.. Kosovo will be independent one day.. And thats in the near future.. As the world knows about the history there and its not a qustion of whos land it is..

ReBeL said:
    Very great Post, ahead...

And Nice entry in the thread, PhRoZeN...

Juve_Kosova... We have all the evidences to prove our points, so let the man retaliates as much as he wants...

You have great opinions and I'll be very upset if you are banned because of this thread...
    Thnx mate..
    Im just very upset how people can say stuff like that..

PhRoZeN said:
    The descion of whose land and how much each country has on this issue went back to the serbia's defeat at the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 ushered in centuries of rule under the Muslim Ottoman Empire. Serbia regained control of Kosovo in 1913, and the province was incorporated into the Yugoslav federation. Since then it was taken over slobodan the resentment of kosovan influence within the former yugoslav has been very hostile. The serbia president then rejected the deal which would allow the kosovan their rights. Not forgetting that serbia was largely under slobodan responsible for ethnic cleasing of many kosovan which led the refugess no choice but to run towards other nations including montenegro. This by no means has any relevance to the palestinian and israeli situation because kosovans were refugees and its understandble that they need to run from tyranny oppressed by the serbians under there vile leader slobodan who is internationally recognised for being an evil dictator.
    Wow Phrozen.. Im very suprised that you know stuff like this.. It really makes me happy that there are people out there that have read about the history of Balkan/Kosovo... :)

ReBeL said:
    The difference between Palestine and Kosovo issues is:

Kosovo suffers occupation problem (If Kosovo people don't defend their lands now, they will do it in the future)...

Palestine suffers identity problem (If Palestinians don't resist the Israeli attempts to take their land and get them out of it, next generations of Palestinians won't have a place to move from to get their land back...)
    Same goes for u mate.. ;)

Jul 12, 2002
    ahead said:
    Hamas 1- accepted the rule of law, 2- and worked successfully on the peacefyl transfer of power. Hamas never used violence for political gain, cuz 80% of palestineans are already with Hamas. And when did Hamas break international law? Breaking an international law means that u assault, or attempt to assault another country without any sort of obvious Intimidation from that country..... and by the way the sort of goverment ur talking about is the Israeli goverment not the Palestenian one.
    Looking at it from a picture of international law, Palestine started the killing. Besides, Hamas is still a terorrist group.

"Created in 1987 and connected to the Muslim Brotherhood movement in Egypt, Hamas's charter calls for the destruction of the State of Israel, as well as of any secular Palestinian government that may be set up.[1] Its popularity is in part explained by the extensive network of welfare programs it has set up throughout the West Bank and Gaza Strip, although it is best known throughout the world for carrying out suicide bombings[2][3][4][5][6] and other attacks against Israeli civilians, as well as military targets, to further its goal of creating a Palestinian Islamist state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip. It is listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the European Union, Israel, and the United States,[7] and is banned in Jordan.[8]"-wikipedia

ahead said:
    Democracy is : 1-Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives. (Hamas was elected democraticly under the survaillance of the EU and the US, and they've got the a legislation council, Majlis Tashreei, that passes laws and puts teh goverment under ongomg questioning)
    Fine, some people elected a terrorist organization. Just because they were elected, does not mean it’s a democracy. You can’t ignore the violent religious undertones in this.

ahead said:
    2- The common people, considered as the primary source of political power. (Legislation council, as i said before)
    Yeah, legislative council, I guess they’re hard at work creating peace with Israel? The legislative council is full of Hamas.

ahead said:
    3- Majority rule. (Hamas won by the majority of the Palestinians, u gotta keep that in mind
    Democracy is not necessarily majority rule. But, that does not negate the fact that their political parties are terrorist organizations.

ahead said:
    4-The principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community are maintained within this democracy. (Well, that can be provided by allowing the Palestinians to have their own State with its 1967 boarders kept intact, nothing of that can be provided with Israel working independently and building walls all over the place just because they feel they r more superior to the Pals)
    Why must you assume the motives of Israelis? Are you Israeli? It makes more sense to me that walls were built for safety, not attack.

ahead said:
    Pals are arme less for gods sake...They are so fucking arm less, cant u get it... Hamas had to do something about it... Pals dont have F 16s or Nuclear shit, many havent got the essential needs of life for fuck's sake.... cant u see the difference between the arms of Israel and Palestine.. cant u see it.... do u expect Pals to sit and watch while the're being blown up by some manicas who care about nothing but their so called "clearing of the Holy Land".... when an F 16 attacks a building with no one inside it but women and children waiting for their beloved husbans and fathers to come home so they can have dinner and then sleep in peace together, when that happens, and it happens almost everyday, will u just repeat what Ihood Olmart usually says, or what Sharon used to say that they where looking for Potential terrorists, or will u just say: shit happens...... I would call it exteame terrorisim, and i would also call for Hamas to do its job... otherwise who would take revenge... Peace can be made when the Powerfull decides it can be made, thats why until now there aint no peace.
    That’s incredibly slanted. The Palestinians are armed well enough to level a café or turn a bus into a fireball…

ahead said:
    Dude, dont fuck up history...... the Arab world wasnt made into nations until the brits and the french came in after the fall of the Ottman empire in 1916.... Even when the Islamic nation was at its peak of power Palestine had its share of attention... It was always gaurded with the heaviest of arms and had its own Ameer(ruler) for most of the Islamic period which indicates how important it was to the Islamic nation.... Even when the frech and brits divided the arabs into nations, they didnt include Palestine into Jordan (the southern syria ur talkin about), or at least not all of it.
    I would like you not to fuck up history. Palestine was included in Jordan, the British mandate, after WWI. The British, divided the mandate into two sections, Palestine, and Trans-Jordan, which later became Jordan. Palestine was only important to the Muslims for the religious sites in Jerusalem, etc. Without the Zionists, most of the land would arid or swamp.

ahead said:
    Predate?...
    1- 14th century BC : Egyptian power began to weaken, new invaders appeared: the Hebrews, a group of Semitic tribes from Mesopotamia, and the Philistines (after whom the country was later named), an Aegean people of Indo-European stock.
    2- 1125 BC : The Israelites, a confederation of Hebrew tribes, finally defeated the Canaanites but found the struggle with the Philistines more difficult . Philistines had established an independent state on the southern coast of Palestine and controlled the Canaanite town of Jerusalem.
    3- 1050 BC : Philistines with there superior in military organization and using iron weapons, they severely defeated the Israelites about 1050 BC .
    4- 1000 BC : David, Israel's great king, finally defeated the Philistines.

So how on earth can u say that the Hebrews predate the palestinians?????
    Because the Philistines weren’t Arab, they were Greek in origin.

ahead said:
    Palestine is not a movement pal.... its the name of the country.... Zionisim is a movement.
    and when u say most of the palestinians were born outside Palestine, On what do u base that?
    Take your time reading, son. I said, “a large part”, not most. Look at the figures:

Palestinians Born in the West Bank, Gaza, or Israel: 4,913,000
    Palestinians Born outside that area: 4,482,00

ahead said:
    Didnt u know that most of the Palestinas were forced to leave their home country in 1948? so where do u expect them to be born? ... r u saying that because most palestinians were born outside Palestine, they dont deserve their country back ... is that somekind of a joke or what?
    I did know that’s one of the lies that Palestinians and others use to justify terrorism.

ahead said:
    U dont.... ?? well i do.... Havent u seen any of the UK soldiers' black and white movies, where the Zionist comes in with his gun guarded by 10 Brit soldiers just to kick a palestenian out of his house, as well as burn his farm cuz THAt Zionist had a license whereas the Palestinan wasnt issued one.... the Zionists didnt do it alone pal... they did it with the british.
    If you believe that the British Army and the Zionists forcibly took the land and property of the Palestinians (which isn’t the case), then why don’t you go bomb something in England?

ahead said:

They didnt??!!
    .. where did u read history from??.... Israelis burned down the palestinians' houses and farms.. They didnt have anything to live with, so in a way or another they did kick out the Palestinians.. they had two options, either to stay and starve to death or send their youth to neighbouring countries to work.....
    Independence my ass!!.... A nation becomes independent if it had roots and history in that part of the world that they're gonna become independent in... What did Zionists have to become independent? Most of them were lower class citizins in Russia, eastern Europe and Gremany, where they've never seen palestine or even know where it was on the map ..... Zionists didnt flee their home countries cuz they were looking to bring back their jewish glory shit.. They were more in need for shelter and a better life style.....
    Believe as you will, clearly, you can not be swayed.

ahead said:
    WTF.... No concrete evidence!!!!!!!!, i dont blame u ... ur media is sooo screwd up that they only show the Palestenins killing others...
    Alright man, it’s all a huge conspiracy…

ahead said:
    In 1948, Palestinins didnt use Bombs to provoke Israel to hit back....... Israelis at that time killed Palestinins for nothing.. The palestinins didnt even have hand guns to protect themselves... Israel doesnt take suicide bombers as a reason to bomb palestini civilians.... They just do it.
    Surely, Israelis are evil people. Even if the Zionists were, Israel today is a very different story, and the past can never be fully redressed.

ahead said:
    An eye for an eye, my freind.... Israel never target militants.... In every 100 palestinians killed there is just one militant....
    I keep hearing that Islam is really a very peaceful religion, but I guess I was wrong. And as I said before, it’s hard to hit Palestinian military targets, because their military is civilian and they are terrorists.

ahead said:
    Was nothing!!!!!, Israel was nothing to begin with.... Israelis were people without land.....
    That’s a value judgment, it differs from person to person. Besides, if you focus all your attention on what happened in the past, without opening the door for new things in the future, how can peace ever be achieved. I think that peace is more important than the destruction of Israel or the restoration of the full Palestinian state.

Jul 12, 2002
    Juve_Kosova said:
    Dude fuck yourself okay.. dont fuck him.. if u cant write here without saying thoes words then dont write here at all!!
    If I can not write the truth, then I will not post here.

Either way, I have made my points. Fallen on deaf ears for the most part, I have my reasons for believing as I do. I'm done with this debate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)