A Pathetic democracy!!! (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Enron said:
I read the entire article. And there are some points but I thought much of it to be conspiracy. I understand that there are a lot of jews in power but not to that extent.
Jews had/has the influence to drag USA into both world wars...I personally don't think its a cospiracy theory or anything....But I think the essence of the speech, and I posted it for that reason, is the history of todays Jews, and that they don't really have any claim on Palestine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
PADO said:
Belive me, brother, a lot of Americans know about Israel's terror campaign against Palestinians, and a lot know about the media conspiracy to depict Jews as the only victims. Our problem here is that even if all the people supported Palestine in this conflict our government is 100% committed to Israel and will support every damn thing they do. Our government is supposed to represent its people, but many times it only represents itself.
And its personel bank accounts. But believe me my friend a lot of people are behind Palestine, though violence from either side does turn us away.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rami said:
Jews had/has the influence to drag USA into both world wars...I personally don't think its a cospiracy theory or anything....But I think the essence of the speech, and I posted it for that reason, is the history of todays Jews, and that they don't really have any claim on Palestine.
You can't really say that about either war. World War II is obviously at fault of the Japanese Empire. And World War I was because of the fact that it was just easier to join the Allied Powers from a supply standpoint.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Enron said:
And its personel bank accounts. But believe me my friend a lot of people are behind Palestine, though violence from either side does turn us away.
No nation has the Balls to admit it though....they are wrapped around Americas Pinky finger and Isreal has got the US by the Scrotum...:agree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #205
    PADO said:
    Belive me, brother, a lot of Americans know about Israel's terror campaign against Palestinians, and a lot know about the media conspiracy to depict Jews as the only victims. Our problem here is that even if all the people supported Palestine in this conflict our government is 100% committed to Israel and will support every damn thing they do. Our government is supposed to represent its people, but many times it only represents itself.
    Well, I can assure you that one American girl has made a great impact between Palestinians...

Rachel Corie has proved that not all Americans are going behind their government...

I appreciate your words, knowing that you can do nothing about the political attitudes ruling USA, unfortunately...

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    hambon said:
    No nation has the Balls to admit it though....they are wrapped around Americas Pinky finger and Isreal has got the US by the Scrotum...:agree:
    Our government isn't our people. Which is hard to understand.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #208
    Enron said:
    I totally understand it, my friend...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    hambon said:
    without a doubt.....now this thing with Iran and its nuclear power, all i gots to say is them boys have some hella Kahoonas.....first of all they have the right to Nuclear power since fucking India,pakistan, N. Korea and the gang have them. Plus i have a feeling they are just Fvcking with the bush administration and want them to attack Iran and find nothing just like the Iraq story.....also so that the world will know that This Bush administration is the biggest joke in Us history....if the Us of A does attack Iran and doesnt find Nukes.....it will be the downfall of this great nation thanks to Bush and Co.
    The only way a pre-emptive strike against Iran would cause the downfall of the United States would be if Bush used small nuclear weapons (a rumor rushing through the media) to take out supposed Iranian weapon or uranium enrichment facilities. If he indeed chooses such an option, it will seriously be the United States against the World, if it wasn't taking that path already. We do not have the money nor resources to begin yet another war in the region, so pre-emptive strikes of such heavy magnitude will undoubtedly be the plan if that maniac in our office opts to attack Iran.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Andy said:
    The only way a pre-emptive strike against Iran would cause the downfall of the United States would be if Bush used small nuclear weapons (a rumor rushing through the media) to take out supposed Iranian weapon or uranium enrichment facilities. If he indeed chooses such an option, it will seriously be the United States against the World, if it wasn't taking that path already. We do not have the money nor resources to begin yet another war in the region, so pre-emptive strikes of such heavy magnitude will undoubtedly be the plan if that maniac in our office opts to attack Iran.

Thats exactly what i am afraid of....i am out here working in Saudi arabia...frontin the Good ole amercan "Blue" Passport.....aint nobody in there right mind can come up and say a word......i really hope that Goon in office now doesnt add on to his "stupid things to do list" and go after Iran.....i would really hate to see the results....especially in the airports when i travel....i dont want to be held up just because Bush has another one of his hunches....and end up sleeping in airports waiting for a visa:cry:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Enron said:
    Our government isn't our people. Which is hard to understand.
    The image the world has of America is mostly about those in the representative government. Which is why, for example, there's a huge base of Palestinian supporters in the Bay Area and yet the rest of the world wouldn't know nor expect it. Which is why thousands of marching Latinos in California wave their American flags and sing songs in Spanish to protest proposed governmental legislation on immigration, but it doesn't compute with the perception a lot of the world has of this country.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I do not support Hamas, Fatah, the Palestians, nor the Israelis. Why should I? Choosing sides will do nothing to help the conflict...its up to the two parties involved to sort this never-ending mess out. But considering this struggle has been plowing over century after century, the chances of this conflict being completely resolved are virtually zero.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Andy said:
    I do not support Hamas, Fatah, the Palestians, nor the Israelis. Why should I? Choosing sides will do nothing to help the conflict...its up to the two parties involved to sort this never-ending mess out. But considering this struggle has been plowing over century after century, the chances of this conflict being completely resolved are virtually zero.
    Some days I think that. On other days I look at how close things could have come in Oslo. Or I look at how Northern Ireland became a lot less hopeless over time by turning over the decision of self-elected national identity to the people who live there. (Something for the Kashmiris to aspire to.)

Jul 12, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    First, I just want to say I don't want this thread to be a thread to insult each other and I just want to say that I'm not pro Hamas nor pro Fatah...

I just want someone who is convinced of the Western viewpoint of the new Palestinian government which was elected democratically by the people of Palestine to justify to me the acts that were implemented in the last three days by USA and European Union to stop all helps that was going to Palestinians to force them to go back to follow Fatah leaders who didn't do anything to their people except setting with their killers and depositing their shares of revenues out of the Middle East funny negotiations in their bank accounts in Switzerland...

To punish the people of a country just because they chose someone who has a different opinion than yours is a coward and unjustified act...

I like how Westerners hail their democracy all the time but when it comes to democracy in the Middle East, they all stop and try to push the people there into swallowing being servants to their Western masters to get their food back...

If you have some point about this, just say it...

If you don't, just don't insult others...
    The problem with your statement is that democracy includes submitting to rule of law, and forgetting violence as a means of political change. Hamas does not fit into democracy, and that's why the aid has been suspended.

Besides, the only reason that the EU and the US give economic support to the Palestinians is to keep the terrorists out of power. Now that they are in power, legitimately, what's the point?

Indeed, Hamas should really pay their own way. They have championed anti-western sentiment, terrorist violence, and anti-corruption. It would be hypocritical of them to accept Western funds anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)